Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Medivh is the most powerful char that is non titan or god. there is a quote in one of the books - beyond the dark portal i think that says " none can rival the power of deathwing except the Magus Medivh " i know she is likely more powerful than deathwing how ever this shows the power that Medivh holds.

Medivh is the most powerful char that is non titan or god. there is a quote in one of the books - beyond the dark portal i think that says " none can rival the power of deathwing except the Magus Medivh " i know she is likely more powerful than deathwing how ever this shows the power that Medivh holds.
    The lore has been changing since vanilla, so doesn't matter what Blizzard said.
    Look at Old Gods: "They can't be killed, they are out of life circle, bla bla bla".
    <2 years after> "Y'shaarj is death, very death, bla bla bla".

You can think some excuses to try to put sense, but they are excuses in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    The lore has been changing since vanilla, so doesn't matter what Blizzard said.
    Look at Old Gods: "They can't be killed, they are out of life circle, bla bla bla".
    <2 years after> "Y'shaarj is death, very death, bla bla bla".

You can think some excuses to try to put sense, but they are excuses in the end.
    You made no sense in anything you just said - seriously i didn't understand what you were saying at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    This is how I group up character who are in league with each other

Unimaginable level: Sargeras,The Pantheon,Old Gods - Sargeras is likely the strongest of this group.

Ridiculuosly powerful: Kil'jaeden,Archimonde,Deathwing(Cata),Post WotA Azshara,Sargeras possesed Medivh - KJ is the strongest in this group imo.

Demigod level: Lich King,Ancients(some ancients are exeptionally strong like Malorne),Dragon Aspects,Malfurion(Only mortal who Archimonde even considered a worthy enemy),Original Azshara,Aegwyn,Uncorrupted Medivh - Dragon Aspects are the strongest here.

Powerful mortal: Illidan,Arthas before merging with Ner'zhul,Gul'dan,Thrall,Jaina,Rhonin,Tichondrius,Mannoroth and some more - I don't know who is strongest here but Illidan and Gul'dan have the most raw power.
    Thread probably should have been locked after this post. Well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Unimaginable level: Sargeras,The Pantheon,Old Gods - Sargeras is likely the strongest of this group.
    The Titans are much more than just the Pantheon. The Pantheon is just the ruling sect of a much larger Titan population. Also, WotA: The Well of Eternity suggests that the Legion fears the Titans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The Titans are much more than just the Pantheon. The Pantheon is just the ruling sect of a much larger Titan population. Also, WotA: The Well of Eternity suggests that the Legion fears the Titans.
    The question is how far apart are the regular Titans when compared to the Pantheon titans in terms of power?

You made no sense in anything you just said - seriously i didn't understand what you were saying at all...
    Sorry for that,
    Blizzard said that the Old Gods were out of death circle, and some years latter (MoP), they changed that version saying that an Old God is completely death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansvar View Post
    The question is how far apart are the regular Titans when compared to the Pantheon titans in terms of power?
    Probably not all that different. The way the in-game books describe it, the Titans struggled against the demons for some time. During this fighting, Sargeras stood out as being the best warrior. The Pantheon then placed him in charge of the Titan armies. It's unclear if he was ever made part of the Pantheon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, WotA: The Well of Eternity suggests that the Legion fears the Titans.
    It might be because the Legion only has one (ex) member of the Pantheon and the Titans have the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

It's unclear if he was ever made part of the Pantheon.
    If this picture is still canon http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Pantheon.jpg, Sargeras was indeed part of the Pantheon.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    If this picture is still canon http://www.wowpedia.org/File:Pantheon.jpg, Sargeras was indeed part of the Pantheon.
    I think it was part of the WoW Magazine, so it would still be canon.

It also indicates that regular Titans can be Pantheon level. Aggramar was under Sargeras, but was promoted to Pantheon from the regular ranks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. That could mean that the Pantheon are just the best at a particular skill, like Aggramar being the new Champion when Sargeras quit. Instead of being unique in having such powers. So, there could possibly be a lot of Titans out there with powers similar to Aman'Thul, just not as strong. Damn.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-13 at 12:08 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Azshara has a lot of power no doubt, but I think the title for the most powerful non Titan/Old God should go to Malfurion Stormrage. He is not even backed by Old God or Titan power (whereas Azshara is).

Given reason and will, Malfurion has the ability to tap into the energy reserves of every natural (non sentient?) living thing on the planet (though it would probably never happen, because using energy from wildlife inevitably causes death). Combine that with his expert spellcasting, being a 10 thousand year old Night Elf and tutored by a Demi God.

If Stormrage ever went truly evil, like Old God/Deathwing eradicate all life type evil, he could annihilate Azeroth before anyone even realised what he was doing, and all from the safetly of his treehouse in Teldrassil.
    Last edited by Vakna; 2013-07-12 at 11:57 PM.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Given reason and will, Malfurion has the ability to tap into the energy reserves of every natural (non sentient?) living thing on the planet (though it would probably never happen, because using energy from wildlife inevitably causes death). Combine that with his expert spellcasting, being a 10 thousand year old Night Elf and tutored by a Demi God.
    Goku can borrow energy from all life on a planet (even life outside the planet) without killing them. Just gotta have a light touch.

A'dal and the other Naaru would mop the floor with Queen Aszhara, they are basically the Old Gods of another planet.

I think Kil'jeaden would be roughly her equal as well.

Implying Goku isn't the strongest non Titan or Old God character.

Also, people in this thread actually think Sargeras is stronger than the Old Gods?

laughingziharkks.jpg
    my rank 1's from years ago don't mean dookie now lmao

Quote Originally Posted by druidizer View Post
    But was Mannoroth referring to his allies or all the inhabitants of Azeroth? No denying shes powerful (more so than most people think) but his words in your sense made her the most powerful being on the planet.
    I second this. His mother defeated Sargeraes in his physcial form, and he recieved all her power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    I second this. His mother defeated Sargeraes in his physcial form, and he recieved all her power.
    No one has ever defeated Sargeras in his physical form, if you are referring to the avatar of Sargeras that was defeated by Aegywnn, that was just a flesh construct to house Sargeras' essence, didn't even contain a fraction of his true might.

There isn't even a powerful enough magical focus left on the planet to be able to even summon Sargeras to the world, the only way he can get here physically is actually travelling the distance through space from wherever he is now. Same with the legion's current commanders.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    She fought his Avatar with a small portion of his essence and he lost on purpose so he could inhabit her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not even close, even pre-Mists Jaina was more powerful.
    Most ignorant post of the day goes to you.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think it was part of the WoW Magazine, so it would still be canon.

It also indicates that regular Titans can be Pantheon level. Aggramar was under Sargeras, but was promoted to Pantheon from the regular ranks.
    sargeras was a hotty >.>