Thread: Raid Lockout

Deleted

Raid Lockout

Hey,

We currently have a HC Lei Shen lockout, but we're missing our main tank next raidday so we are planning to do a farm raid instead. Now I was wondering if it's possible to keep the tanks Lei Shen lockout and use it if we dont manage to clear 11/13HC in 1 day.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can only join a heroic lock out if you havent killed any bosses in that raid or have only killed normal mode bosses up to the heroic one you wish to join. Once you kill a heroic boss you are locked to that raid ID for the week and if you extend you continue to be locked to it. In your example your raid starts a new heroic clear you will have a new heroic raid ID. If your tank extends the previous weeks 11/13 raid when he returns he will be locked to that ID and you cant join the two heroic raid IDs.

Personally I would only extend if you are 100% sure you won't clear up to Lei Shen and you need those remaining nights to get a Lei Shen kill. Although Lei Shen is all about strategy and play, gear still helps with every encounter including next tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question to tack onto this.

We are also on H Lei Shen, 11/13.
    I have an alt raid that kills 12/12 every week, can I take my main character in for just N Lei Shen, and still be able to join up with the extended main raid on Tuesday?

Quote Originally Posted by subtletuna View Post
    I have a question to tack onto this.

We are also on H Lei Shen, 11/13.
    I have an alt raid that kills 12/12 every week, can I take my main character in for just N Lei Shen, and still be able to join up with the extended main raid on Tuesday?
    If you kill Lei Shen normal you won't be able to do HC Lei Shen on the extended save.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, let me rephrase:

My alt raid has an 11/12 lock out, just killing lei shen.
    My main has 11/13H killed.

I know I can join my alt raid on my main for this week by using my alt raid's lockout. Next week, Can I join the extended 11/13H raid on my main?

Sorry, let me rephrase:

I know I can join my alt raid on my main for this week by using my alt raid's lockout. Next week, Can I join the extended 11/13H raid on my main?
    Yes you can, since you are killing Lei shen only once per week.
    Mew!

Sorry, let me rephrase:

Ah okay I was confused because Tuesday in the EU would still be the same lockout, didn't realise you were US. The fella above me answered anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.