Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what is your best rank ever on wow logs? (on current content) Locks only pls

this should be an interesting thread...

my best is 3 in the world for affliction locks on alysrazor heroic during firelands and before the firelands nerf. i used the youtube guide that everyone basically used and it was really easy. drain soul FTW!

i did 73k i think (give or take 2k)

TO ALL THE JERK HOLES... I MEANT CURRENT WHEN YOU GOT THE RANKING. IF YOU WERE SMART YOU COULD HAVE KINDA FIGURED THAT OUT BY READING MY POST.
    Last edited by greatestlockever; 2012-08-09 at 09:31 PM.

Mine was a rank 2 on Ultraxion awhile back, 46,962 as affliction.

Currently I am holding 3 place 1 ranks with destruction on old content.
    My best rank in Dragon Soul heroic was rank 6 or 7 on Morchok, while running (our guild pulls them together and 3 ranged have to take the crystals). In normal mode was Ultraxion rank 2.

There are some more good ranks in all speccs, since I play whatever specc is buffwise needed.

I'm looking forward to MoP and hope my guild will recover from our recent member losses, because I'm just a casual gamer.

Deleted
    It would be faster to ask people to post their wow-heroes page

Well... I've had 1st as Destro on most of Cata's bosses in 10H (except Nefarian and maybe some others), but I think I have only Blackhorn 10H left now (still unbeaten since our down of early january ?!).
    And since I switched to 25man recently, 1st on Blackhorn 25H and 2nd on Madness 25H (still as Destro of course, I haven't even tried the other specs for a few months ;D).

I don't think I've ever gotten higher than say rank 50 or so on current content.

But by the looks of it, the best Warlocks in the world post here.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    It would be faster to ask people to post their wow-heroes page

Well... I've had 1st as Destro on most of Cata's bosses in 10H (except Nefarian and maybe some others), but I think I have only Blackhorn 10H left now (still unbeaten since our down of early january ?!).
    And since I switched to 25man recently, 1st on Blackhorn 25H and 2nd on Madness 25H (still as Destro of course, I haven't even tried the other specs for a few months ;D).
    UNfortunately my best ranking ever is no longer available to review.

heres my top current ranking from last week
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=4110#Warician

not the greatest but i am missing a few heroic gears as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I went in 2s up until 1720 alone. As demo.

Other than that no one on my server really has skill (on alliance side), so I lack the companion to go further.

I'm more of a dueler than anything.

The thing is I beat 2200+ people all the time in a duel.

Meh meh meh meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best rank on current hc content is rank 10 on 25 man Warmaster as demo I think it was like rank 5 or 6 for some time.
    Also had rank 13 or something close to that on Hc Ultra for some time but seems like it has expired or something.

Also got some top 10 ranks on LFR fights but dunno if those can be considered real current content.
    Last edited by woly; 2012-08-09 at 05:35 PM.

Sup. I have been playing more competitively in DS.
    As such, my highest ranking is 7 on Morchok 25H as affliction

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...&e=490#Madmoos

Quote Originally Posted by greatestlockever View Post
    this should be an interesting thread...

my best is 3 in the world for affliction locks on alysrazor heroic during firelands and before the firelands nerf. i used the youtube guide that everyone basically used and it was really easy. drain soul FTW!

i did 73k i think (give or take 2k)
    In the title you ask for (current content) but post a non current kill, I'm confused.
    I was #1 world for hodir for about 2 months as destro.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    In the title you ask for (current content) but post a non current kill, I'm confused.
    His guild is still clearing Firelands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was ranked 2nd on Heroic Rag 10 man for quite some time (R Druid) (30 hps behind the 1st^^) damn it, our raiders needed to make more mistakes, and I must snipe more heals!
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

from what i remember i ranked top 3 on every fight but spine in heroic ds but this is on 10man... which sadly is much easier to rank in than 25 lol... pretty sure most of them were rank 1's for a while too

i think almost every dps, tank, and healer in our raid had ranked in the top 3 on every fight for the first few months of HDS 10man until we killed madness and stopped playing

I don't get tricks/PI regularly so my best this tier have been a #2 hagara and #3 blackhorn at the time of the parse, although my blackhorn one is mostly because we were melee heavy that raid so I had great uptime on my multidotting. As far as ultraxion I have something around 20-25 (too lazy to check) at just shy of 51k If we had more dps all around I'm pretty confident I could snag a top 5 rank there with higher bloodlust uptime. been harder and harder to keep ranks on most fights since the increasing nerfs just make multidotting less effective overall, especially on madness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celar View Post
    Was ranked 2nd on Heroic Rag 10 man for quite some time (R Druid) (30 hps behind the 1st^^) damn it, our raiders needed to make more mistakes, and I must snipe more heals!
    Which part of "locks only" did you not get.

Healing ranks indicate a bad guild or people purposely staying in the fire so the healers have extra things to heal, or eventually a very bad attempt that was nearly a wipe, a dead healer and so on. Unlike damage dealing ranks, excluding cases where the guild works together to boost one player to the top, healing ranks are not a measure of skill - just greediness and attention whoring.
    Last edited by mmocdcb3e778a4; 2012-08-09 at 08:22 PM.

rank #1 destruction warlock on ultraxion 25 man heroic

http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...ction_Warlock/

also rank #1 on morchok 10 heroic a while back, ragnaros 10 heroic, baleroc 10 heroic, warmaster lfr (well, it wasn't that hard but still a #1), also hagara 10m heroic some months ago

#9 on heroic ascendant council 25 i believe, not 100% sure i barely check WoL anymore for cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in the beginning months of progression I had #1 ranks in every fight as affliction except for H Madness before we got the kill. Best I was able to do was 5th b/c of the spellweave farming the guys ahead of me did. Ended up getting #1 world wide, all specs on madness normal for about 1 week with the least amount of spellweave procs in the top 50ish. Every fight since WoL's been together I've had top 10 ranks in every fight I believe. 90% of those weren't pushes or w/o PI,tricks, etc. All during progression, not farm. Mix of 10 and 25 man parses.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

I did 11.5k dps as elemental shaman on Saurfang 25 man heroic pre-nerf (only normal raid buffs, no tricks or anything) during progression (far from best in slot items). That's the only time I was really serious about dpsing before that I played resto.

Rankings on wow progress are all about luck and stacking buffs, so who really cares?

Deleted
    Gilian good evening fellow Warlock on current content !