Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What raid would you have liked to be LFR-ed the most?

In my opinion LFR is the greatest thing to ever happen to wow. It allows everyone to see the content and follow a gear progression of sorts, regardless of their available time, lack of skill, obesity, what have you.

As we all know LFR was only added to wow in the last part of Cataclysm, so the only 'old raid' that was LFRed was Dragon Soul.

I was wondering, had LFR been in the game from the start, what raid would you have enjoyed the most in LFR? For me it would have been Karazhan, not because it was my facorite raid (hello SWP) but because I would loved to have stomped around there with 24 other peeps.

Of what raid do you lament the lack of LFR version?

edit: C'mon people read the post. I'm not talking about updating old raids for new LFR content jeez. If you can't even read 6 lines of text maybe don't bother posting in this thread at all, thanks.
    Last edited by Heenk; 2013-07-14 at 12:59 PM.

Deleted
    None. Lfr is horrible so I dont lament the lack of lfr for any raid.

Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    None. Lfr is horrible so I dont lament the lack of lfr for any raid.
    This

I think you will find many peoples answer will be none.

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    In my opinion LFR is the greatest thing to ever happen to wow
    Nope.

I wouldn't want a lfr version of any old raid.

Forget those milquetoasts. I'd loooove to have 40 man vanilla naxxramas for LFR.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    Forget those milquetoasts. I'd loooove to have 40 man vanilla naxxramas for LFR.
    Really? So given what you've seen of current LFR levels of player skill, you'd love to see that adapted into 40 people doing, one of, if not the hardest raids in history dumbed down?

Deleted
    I would propably have liked molten core back in the day as lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    This

I think you will find many peoples answer will be none.
    This man speaks fact.

AQ 40 or Sunwell. SO much awesome lore in these raids and since I would never have had the time back then to raid them properly LFR would be my way to go

I don't think any of the old raids have to be LFR-ed as I can solo anything pre cataclysm (if the mechanics allow it) and have done most of it while it was current anyway. For me, raids should be challenging or they're not worth doing. Meaning I don't set foot in LFR if I can avoid it....

The next one. I don't want to see any old raids in LFR :P
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Probably not Karazhan for me, I feel like it would've gotten cramped with that many people! One of the things I loved about it was how enclosed and low-key everything was compared to a lot of other raids. It reminded me more of somewhere like Scholomance than Molten Core.

I think all of the Wrath raids would have been excellent candidates for LFR. Because of the easier difficulty I remember pugging them a heck of a lot back then, and an LFR would've facilitated that process awesomely. Plus, the segmented/winged design of most of the raids would have suited it, and Ulduar and Icecrown would have been amazing for the playerbase at large to experience.

It's a shame so many people never got to do some of the game's most fantastic content back then.

LFR is one of the worst things to happen to this game, and I wouldn't want any of the good old raids to be ruined by it. So none.

None, it is effectively rehashing content. To fit Kara into 25 man for LFR would require zone enlargement and many fights to get gutted. If you want a gutted Kara just do it as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    A 40 man LFR version of Naxx would effectively be a mindless tank and spank with most of the mechanics severely gutted or removed and same with Naxx 2.0. One of the most PuG friendly raids of its time would not work in LFR due to all the griefing dbags from AFKs, mechanic ignores, and those flat out trying to wipe raids with Galion as an example.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-07-12 at 03:06 AM.

I would've done an Ulduar LFR.

Never got to do it during wrath.

None. We'll have to see if Flex at least gives some kind of challenge as opposed to LFR. I really don't see any fun in raiding with 24 strangers without any vocal chat and being garanteed to never see them again, removes all the fun in raiding.

My LFR bashing sense was tingling so I came here.

I don't see what purpose LFR mode would be for older content.
    They're already faceroll.

I think it's players who don't have any interest in social interaction and can't bear the thought of waiting for gathering enough players especially because they probably don't know many.

It's a shame and stupid why they expect a game such as an MMO to cater to that attitude but... well whatever, grab a shovel and help Blizzard dig their grave I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    LFR version of Kara would be nice, but would been 10 man tho
    For 25 mans id like....non i can think of
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Damn. All these jaded people. Sorry OP.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

10+ Year Old Account
    TOGC would be fun on LFR.
    Hi