Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What should I do? My girlfriend is frustrating the FUCK out of me.

Ok,

So basically lately she seems to have a bad attitude when we're around each other, and mainly texts on her phone instead of talking to me.

ALSO when we're together she seems stand-off'ish
    But when we are in two different places, she says she loves me, wants to cook for me, misses me, wants to bond in new ways, etc.

She's sending me so many fucking signals that are conflicting and I just have a bad feeling about this. Sometimes its good to go with your instincts, but please prove me wrong.. if that's possible.

She just texted that she loves me. I've yet to respond.

Shes having sex with your parents. You should totally confront her.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried sitting down and talking to her?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Break up with her.

Bitches ain't shit, man.

Talk to her, tell her that? It's either going to end well or it's going to end bad, no point sitting around waiting asking strangers.

Be blunt and ask what's the deal. If the answer isn't satisfactory, then you'll either have to continue putting up with it or break up with her. But the worst thing you can do is not ask and just let it continue, with her possibly not even knowing there's a problem, or her knowing there's a problem and you trying nothing to fix it. Typically the most annoying thing girls do in relationships is skirting around the edges instead of being direct. Don't make the same mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Ok,

So basically lately she seems to have a bad attitude when we're around each other, and mainly texts on her phone instead of talking to me.

ALSO when we're together she seems stand-off'ish
    But when we are in two different places, she says she loves me, wants to cook for me, misses me, wants to bond in new ways, etc.

She's sending me so many fucking signals that are conflicting and I just have a bad feeling about this. Sometimes its good to go with your instincts, but please prove me wrong.. if that's possible.

She just texted that she loves me. I've yet to respond.
    Send a text saying "I know", then see what she does...

Confront her about it. My ex-suddenly started acting like that and it lead to a breakup. I'm not saying that this is the case for you but it's definitely better to just get it sorted early on as opposed to letting it drag on, potentially ruining something that could be fixed.

The important things in life are what people DO, not what they SAY.
    My wife came to me and asked: "What have you done to the poor cat? She is half dead..."

Sounds to me like you're not giving her enough attention and she's trying to get it in woman logic.

Deleted
    Wouldn't it be simple to ask her? I mean, communication sort of is the basis for a relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds like the most logical reason for her behavior.

Better yet, confront her and your parents at the same time. I bet they will try to act like you are crazy or something, but don't let them fool you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the kind of person who only appreciates what she has when it's not right in front of her. :\ Voicing your concerns is prob the only way to deal with it one way or the other.

There's no secret thing to say here. Just say what you typed here and see how it goes. If it works out then it works out. If it doesn't then consider a break up. It's not a good relationship if you're frustrated all of the time. Not every relationship ends in marriage. most don't

Break up with her right now. She is either seeing someone else and when you aren't around it's guilt that makes her say what she does in texts, or she's just fucking nuts. She will sob and cry and beg and plead for you to take her back. Do it if you want but you need to establish control first. Or three weeks from now she is going to break up with you and you'll be in that position.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Break up with her.

Bitches ain't shit, man.
    You just made me so happy, Bitches ain't shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been best friendzoned by this one girl for about 10 years, lol. One day she'll tell me she loves me, I'm perfect, etc. The next minute she's telling someone else the same exact thing and then proceeds to bang them...then apologizes and begs me to talk to her again and the cycle begins anew. Some girls are just completely fucked up.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Sorry, your girlfriend is playing "the game." She'll grow out of it. In the meantime, just be too stand-offish/unavailable for her and you win.

Long term, this is not healthy. However, being too available for your partner isn't really healthy either. You need a good balance; you both should be working at keeping the other person interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Deleted
    i c wut u did ther

That thread was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by jotabe View Post
    i c wut u did ther

That thread was awesome!
    Yeah, he's now up to +1.95 internets. (damn diminishing returns)