Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by psychopass View Post
    First, it is not my credit card, it is my parents' so technically, they only allowed me to pay when I am "out of balance/emergency" not "for game". So they can claim that it is a fraud because they did not recognize that as me paying for the game.

2nd, the address of the card is different from the address of my game acc, so yeah, bank has a reason to reckon that as "fraud".

Last but not the least, it is the attitude the forums gave me when I asked for help to unban the acc made me unsub, now I am just glad I got my money back.
    well yeah using different card would probably be the source of the problem here. but still i think with some explaining blizz should give you the stuff you paid for.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    well yeah using different card would probably be the source of the problem here. but still i think with some explaining blizz should give you the stuff you paid for.
    Problem is, the OP already proved he is dodgy, much like the made up story of Evil Blizz robbing his coin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    Oh they probably would, but from the look of things he raised tickets rather than give billing a call.

Same thing happened with a friend of mine, it was his birthday so I paid with my credit card a months sub, my details, his account = banned.

It took a couple of calls, from him and me to sort it out but it got sorted.

Plus the story is just...well bollocks really:

I tried like 3 times by tickets, but they did not give me any appropriate answers. Therefore, I had to call my bank to cancel that payment, claiming it is a credit card fraud.
    Pretty sure the ticket replies would have been "call billings" because they don't have the power to sort these things out and second "I had to call my bank to cancel that payment" becomes;

First, it is not my credit card, it is my parents'
    So you want us to believe you phoned a bank and talked about transaction details of an account that's not yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd, the address of the card is different from the address of my game acc, so yeah, bank has a reason to reckon that as "fraud".
    if you are the original owner of the account chances are your address on account was the same at some time as CC address.
    blizzard can check ip address logs, notice that the RaF account and main account have always been from the same computer.
    if the above is true, no amount of manipulating will get your parents out of trouble, and possibly your main account banned as well.

even if your parents aren't charged with fraud based off of your actions, blizzard will ban your account as well since it was tied to a CC used by YOU (since you logged in payment details from your computer as well) because it means you made a fraudulent payment.

and if the address on main account was never one used with that CC(from banks side) then chances are you bought that account and it has never been yours.

on a side note, you don't own any account you create / pay for, you rent it.
    blizzard owns it and can take it from you for any reason they see fit.
    and if they got their payment taken away they very well will have reason enough to do that.
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-07-12 at 11:22 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The way you write, OP and what you claim just doesn't make any bloody sense, sorry. Honestly...the words and internet lingo make me doubt you are even old enough to get a credit card?
    We surely don't get the full story.

If you don't even know what is in the ToS, I don't believe for a second that you can gurantee that you didn't violate them with something.
    Wouldn't be the first and certainly not the last time Blizz banned someone by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    if you are the original owner of the account chances are your address on account was the same at some time as CC address.
    blizzard can check ip address logs, notice that the RaF account and main account have always been from the same computer.
    if the above is true, no amount of manipulating will get your parents out of trouble, and possibly your main account banned as well.

even if your parents aren't charged with fraud based off of your actions, blizzard will ban your account as well since it was tied to a CC used by YOU (since you logged in payment details from your computer as well) because it means you made a fraudulent payment.

and if the address on main account was never one used with that CC(from banks side) then chances are you bought that account and it has never been yours.

on a side note, you don't own any account you create / pay for, you rent it.
    blizzard owns it and can take it from you for any reason they see fit.
    and if they got their payment taken away they very well will have reason enough to do that.
    for god sake, do you even read? I unsub, I do not care if they ban my main acc too, Blizzard cannot charge me for anything because they do not have my identity, I never provide them my real name nor any ID.

If they ban my main, who cares, WoW is deleted already, I am just glad I got my $20 back, and since they do not have any certificate of me, they cannot charge me for anything. ROFL.

What kinda of people use real name/address/etc for an online game? everything with my acc profile are faked. Like seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    So you want us to believe you phoned a bank and talked about transaction details of an account that's not yours?
    I did not. My parents asked me about the $20, I told them I had no idea, probably somebody used my card to buy something I do not know, so shut down the card if you want, but I really do not know.

The bank said they can totally do it, but Blizzard can charge me if they want. However, I am wondering if Blizzard even cares.

for god sake, do you even read? I unsub, I do not care if they ban my main acc too, Blizzard cannot charge me for anything because they do not have my identity, I never provide them my real name nor any ID.

If they ban my main, who cares, WoW is deleted already, I am just glad I got my $20 back, and since they do not have any certificate of me, they cannot charge me for anything. ROFL.

What kinda of people use real name/address/etc for an online game? everything with my acc profile are faked. Like seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not. My parents asked me about the $20, I told them I had no idea, probably somebody used my card to buy something I do not know, so shut down the card if you want, but I really do not know.

The bank said they can totally do it, but Blizzard can charge me if they want. However, I am wondering if Blizzard even cares.

So your parents called the bank and said someone stole their card to commit fraud of $20, Because people who commit credit fraud would definitely do it for small amounts like that all the time

We got a bad ass here guys, watch out.

Deleted
    I'll just leave this here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rent-countries

"My B.N account is registered in Canada, so as my address, and I moved to U.S
    However, Blizzard does not recognize my Chase banking card, and my old Canadian credit card has been cancelled.

Therefore, I cannot pay with my new card and have to provide Blizzard my passpord and proof of my new address.
    You can easily change your address but not your country without certification, that is completely fine.
    They problem here is Why are they considering Canada and U.S 2 different countries?

I am completely pissed because I am not able to buy my battle chest.

It is so STUPID, we all know canada and U.S are the same."
    It's clear what type of thread is, no one is as stupid as this without it being on purpose.

Wait, what? Why wouldn't you have just picked up the phone and called them? Or better yet used the live chat feature? They would have likely cleared everything up within minutes if you had.
    Last edited by Alcomo; 2013-07-12 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    So, what you're admitting to is that you were the one who perpetrated the credit card fraud, lied to your parents about it, had them tell the bank it was fraud thus making them accessories to your crime? Glad I don't have any kids like you.
    You do not have to tell the bank it is a fraud, you can just tell the bank to shut down the payment without reasons. The companies can sue you because you may have broken some rules but they need to know your identity first.

Anyway, it is nothing to do with crimes because you can always shut down whatever credit card payment you want, the credit card company will do this and they do not need to know why you want to do this.

I never admit anything, I am just saying since you do not provide Blizzard entertainment with anything real, you can cancel the payment as long as you want, even for subscription. Of course they can ban you acc but there is nothing more they can do. Get your money back b4 it is too late

Looks to me like the OP broke the ToS by purchasing or selling items for IRL money, then his parents caught him/her using the credit card for the game and rushed to get the charges reversed. I know Blizzard can sometimes make mistakes, but account bans that go unresolved seemed to have a history of merit

Deleted
    This tells you all you need to know about the OP:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post21223987

Hi guys, I am a newbie here, and since I was banned from the official forum of Blizzard after I posted Fuck you all, idiots. I can no longer post there.
    My question here is I made a bot to press 2-1-3-3-F6-6 constantly for me so that I can use the zandalari footlasher to constantly kill Lucky Yi.
    I was then suspended for 3 days.
    But the good news is, he's gone and the game is uninstalled and I can only hope he manages to lose his bookmark to this place too

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had related problem once, I reactivated my old account I used back in WoLK and traded him 250g for a fly mount. Both accounts on a same battle.net acc.
    In 30 min I've got both account banned for RMT.
    Slightly shocked I wrote a ticket and got unban on both of them on the next day and guess what they wrote there? I was banned by a script.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    we aren't getting the full story i'm sure. that isn't how things work in wow, people get unwarranted punishments all the time and i've never seen it not get taken care of. if we were betting i'd go with this is either a totally fabricated post for whatever reason or that he bought one of those RaF mounts out of trade or something else shady.
    You'd be surprised. I was once called a conspirator by a Game Master when trying to reclaim a guild that was stolen through a con game a guild member pulled with another Game Master. Game Masters defend each other even when they are wrong sometimes. The guild member that stole the guild I was in charge of basically duped gold from the guild bank and disbanded my guild through an inexperienced Game Master. I was never able to recover anything since they thought I was the bad guy. There are very judgmental people working at Blizzard from my experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    You'd be surprised. I was once called a conspirator by a Game Master when trying to reclaim a guild that was stolen through a con game a guild member pulled with another Game Master. Game Masters defend each other even when they are wrong sometimes. The guild member that stole the guild I was in charge of basically duped gold from the guild bank and disbanded my guild through an inexperienced Game Master. I was never able to recover anything since they thought I was the bad guy. There are very judgmental people working at Blizzard from my experience with them.
    I hear yah on that one. My old account was banned at the start of TBC. I farmed the shit out of ada and was one of the first people on the server with the fast flying mount at the time. My Dad also plays the game along with my mom. I mailed him gold one morning to help him buy his first mount and when i got home he had a 24 hour ban and my account had a perma ban. I tried for a month to get my account back explaining to blizzard he was my dad and i sent him the gold as a gift, told them to even look at the last names on the accounts and they never budged. Took me 6 months or so before i was able to buy the game again and start over out of the anger of them not even wanting to admit they were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I hear yah on that one. My old account was banned at the start of TBC. I farmed the shit out of ada and was one of the first people on the server with the fast flying mount at the time. My Dad also plays the game along with my mom. I mailed him gold one morning to help him buy his first mount and when i got home he had a 24 hour ban and my account had a perma ban. I tried for a month to get my account back explaining to blizzard he was my dad and i sent him the gold as a gift, told them to even look at the last names on the accounts and they never budged. Took me 6 months or so before i was able to buy the game again and start over out of the anger of them not even wanting to admit they were wrong.
    w8 a sec, after all they have done to you, you did not give up on the game?

I knew TBC could be the best part of the game, but that ban is just disgusting.

Anyway, I did not quit because the ban, I quited because the game no longer makes me feel interesting. I am also a little bit mad about those fanboys but it is still more about the game gets boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    This tells you all you need to know about the OP:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post21223987

But the good news is, he's gone and the game is uninstalled and I can only hope he manages to lose his bookmark to this place too
    How do you even manage to find that? I was suprised like seriously.

You know people like you could turn a vet player into a flamer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Awful lot of work to go through just to get 20 dollars back..
    It's a league game, Smokey.

Why did you claim it was a credit card fraud? You should have just done a charge-back, you paid for a service which you did not receive.

Also, a phone call to blizzard would have straightened this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    When a homeless person is rambling in the streets, it's better to ignore them than argue with them. On the internets it's clearly better to spend an entire week proving them wrong.

Deleted
    You know people like you could turn a vet player into a flamer, right?
    I'd hate to be responsible for you posting more bollocks online...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    a phone call to blizzard would have straightened this out.
    sometimes a phone call just doesn't work, especially with some customer representatives i've dealt with.
    Hi