Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How powerful is the thunder king?

How powerful is he, and what class would he be considered? Did he have anything he was using to amplify his powers, and if so how powerful was he on his own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immensely. With all that lightning? I say shaman!

10+ Year Old Account
    But what kind of power scale ae we talking here. Illidan strong? Lich king strong? Maybe Only thrall strong?

was*, he's dead now

He was powerful enough to take control of the mogu empire, he was even powerful enough to take down a titan keeper on his own (how he did it is unknown).
    After that, he had the power of thunder and lightning, able to rule all of Pandaria for a time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To me he is just a power hungry fag. Fits the shaman indeed, some sort of mad elemental shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not very powerful since his dead . I would go with Lich King strong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    To me he is just a power hungry fag. Fits the shaman indeed, some sort of mad elemental shaman.
    You have to be mad just to play an ele shammy lol.
    Aye mate

Around the same level as Lich King.

Did it take a miracle to kill Lei Shen? No? I guess he's weaker than the Lich King then...

Deleted
    Far more powerful than Azshara, but less powerful than the LK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Defiantly more powerful then LK, he did take down/out smart a titan keeper. Ner'zhul was empowered/possessed by only Kil'jaeden, then possessed Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say almost Medivh and Queen Azahara level. Took his power from a titan Relic, then enslaved the titan keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Come on man, no need for that kind of language.

Lei-Shen is probably as powerful or more powerful than some of the Titan Watchers since he ripped out Ra-Den's heart when he fought him at the engine of Nak'Shala. He then went on to harvest Ra-Den's blood (Anima,) for god knows how long and imprisoned him, so he must be immensely powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's dead.

so he's about as powerful as a sharp stick
    Hi

Lore-wise the Thunder King trumps Lich King's power.

Before he even got most of his power, he subjugated Raden, and defeated the head of all the mogu clans. Then with the powers, he dueled and defeated Xuen the white tiger celestial. Then he dies of old age... yeah, the only time he died to someone else was when trolls came along (coincidence? I think not).

Sure he doesn't have the well built back story of most villains, but he's no laughing matter.

Powerful enough to be facerolled by 25 players, half of whom will claim to have been afk during the encounter.

ie, not very.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Defiantly more powerful then LK, he did take down/out smart a titan keeper. Ner'zhul was empowered/possessed by only Kil'jaeden, then possessed Arthas.
    The Lich King was able to whipe everyone out when he wanted to, and it took a miracle of the light, Tirion + Terenas and pretty much every single soul that Arthas tortured to defeat him.

Lei Shen was only killed by the adventure, without any help or miracle. I don't see how Lei Shen can be more powerfull then LK

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The Lich King was able to whipe everyone out when he wanted to, and it took a miracle of the light, Tirion + Terenas and pretty much every single soul that Arthas tortured to defeat him.

Lei Shen was only killed by the adventure, without any help or miracle. I don't see how Lei Shen can be more powerfull then LK
    We had aid from Wrathion, and the Shado-pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassadin View Post
    We had aid from Wrathion, and the Shado-pan.
    we had support from them, not in the actual battle. That way we had tons of support just like that for the lich king and more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Far more powerful than Azshara, but less powerful than the LK.
    Azshara is most likely 50x more powerfull than LK, your statement makes no sense..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post

that was more the power of frostmourne then of LK, also Shen has no inherent weakness like undeath