Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering he owned a Titan Keeper by himsefl, apperantly, i'd say pretty powerful and that was before he had the power of the Titans. Honestly, these threads are usually pretty pointless, as most people just reosort to fanboin over thier favorite characters, instead of beeing precise on the scale of said character.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattlehunter View Post
    Illidan fought pre-merge Arthas de-levelled to like level 1, pretty much the weakest incarnation there ever was, and he still
    had his ass handed to him with so little effort that he wasn't even worthy of a deathstrike.

Actually In Arthas Rise of the Lich King which is considered cannon he`s not de-levled and all that once he arrives on northrend the lich king gives him all of his remaining power and he is STRONGER than normal. Remember Illidan and Arthas fought each other to a draw Before Illidan was looking for the skull. and both admitted they were evenly matched there.

the only reason Arthas didn't finish the Job is he was in a hurry.

On topic Aszhara >Lichking > Thunderking that being said thunder king was an incredibly mighty warrior even before he captured Ra-den

On a side note, I like going into old raids and soloing the bosses, the whole time thinking "HAHA! Thats for wiping us for hours at a time! Im a god now!" Then going back to current content and wiping again for a few hours.
    Have A Nice Day (HVND)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Lei shen would annihilate LK, LK isn't even remotely impressive, nor has he done much impressive things either. Look at Lei shen :

Race created by titans
    Tore out the heart of a titan watcher
    Forged an entire empire
    Controlled various titan devices
    Got resurrected from the dead
    Vaporizes enemies with lightning

Now what did the lich king do?
    He lasted more than 3/4 of an expansion while holding back forces that spanked Lei Shen in less than one expansion. Lei Shen's achievements had the massive benefit of being isolated from the rest of Azeroth. And the moment he lost that isolation, he went down promptly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Pretty funny to see how everyone think he's stronger than Arthas, Illidan, Kael'thas and the likes. Yet, to me (and I don't really know the lore) he seems like a pussy. All those previously named big figures played a huge role in the game and came to interact with the player one way or another. Just based on that (haven't seen him other than LFR) makes me think of him as a disposable boss like Void Reaver.

At best he is on par with Prince Malchezaar. Just some guy.
    A pussy? The man united the Mogu clans and RULED Pandaria for years and years. He built a wall and kept the mantid back. He may not compare to Arthas, but the man absorbed a Titan Keeper's power and built an empire with the mogu clans.

Calling him a pussy is a sacrilege, imho. Lei Shen was insanely powerful, making a TITAN KEEPER cower in fear. If that's your opinion, I respect it, but Lei Shen was a MONSTER in combat, besides being a really good strategist and leader of his people.

Btw, please avoid saying "Oh, but we was beaten by 25 dudes in LFR" because Arthas, Illidan and Deathwing were beaten by random people countless times. Actually, they're easily killed by one good-geared player atm.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Honestly Lei Shen and the Mogu seem like chumps. They are just bullies that pick on weaker races. The Mantid proved that, they drove the Mogu out of the dread wastes and Lei Shen built a giant wall to keep them out, rather then goto war with them and try and defeat them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You have no proof. She's doesn't even have 1/50th of the LK's power.
    The lore indicates that she was second only to Sargeras way back when she was a highborne. The lore also indicates that since then, she has become much more powerful. In contrast, there's no implication that the LK is stronger than Azshara.

Deleted
    even comparing the thunder king to the lich king is laughable haha, arthas was a DEMI GOD and considered the god of death. Lei Shen was just a powerful mogu that's it

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    even comparing the thunder king to the lich king is laughable haha, arthas was a DEMI GOD and considered the god of death. Lei Shen was just a powerful mogu that's it
    A god that is vulnerable to plague bomb? That's laughable.

Demigod
    1) A mythological being which is partly divine and partly human.
    2) A deified mortal.

As a defiled mortal, Arthas was pretty much the exact opposite. And he wasn't the God of Death. That was Yogg-Saron. They didn't like each other much.

As for Lei Shen's class, it's not easy to pin him down. However, he seems to me to best fit the Mountain King, i.e. warrior subtype, which also uses electrical attacks and would be capable of dual-wielding two-handed weapons and wearing a plate helm, which he does. If he is a Mountain King though, he is undoubtedly the biggest and baddest of them all.
    Last edited by Drilnos; 2013-07-12 at 07:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Tinfoil hat* LK is 83, lei shen is 93. We clearly know who wins this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How powerful is he, and what class would he be considered? Did he have anything he was using to amplify his powers, and if so how powerful was he on his own.
    he was not very powerful. he was killed by a gang of "mere mortals". :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Illidan ALMOST kicked LK's ass..
    Tirion did kick LK's ass, when he was finished toying with the "group of unknown heroes"..

Azshara wields he powers of an elemental lord (Neptulon), which she have captured. LK is not nearly as powerfull as any of the elemental lords (yes yes, two of them are dead now)...
    Illidan almost kicked Arthas's ass BEFORE he put on the helmet of domination and fused with the litch king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    A pussy? The man united the Mogu clans and RULED Pandaria for years and years. He built a wall and kept the mantid back. He may not compare to Arthas, but the man absorbed a Titan Keeper's power and built an empire with the mogu clans.

Calling him a pussy is a sacrilege, imho. Lei Shen was insanely powerful, making a TITAN KEEPER cower in fear. If that's your opinion, I respect it, but Lei Shen was a MONSTER in combat, besides being a really good strategist and leader of his people.

Btw, please avoid saying "Oh, but we was beaten by 25 dudes in LFR" because Arthas, Illidan and Deathwing were beaten by random people countless times. Actually, they're easily killed by one good-geared player atm.
    I wasn't saying that just because of LFR. My point was that other bad guys get promoted throughout the game a lot (in particular Arthas and Death Wing and to a lesser extent Illidan). There is just zero interaction from my point of view and I don't feel compelled to read up on the guy like some do. Therefor, his power remain unknown and makes me feel disconnected from him. For me he is just a random boss like prince who happens to be the last boss of Karazhan. Same for Lei Shen.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaelitus View Post
    The lore indicates that she was second only to Sargeras way back when she was a highborne. The lore also indicates that since then, she has become much more powerful. In contrast, there's no implication that the LK is stronger than Azshara.
    WoTA said she was more powerful than Mannoroth, and could possibly even challenge Archimond. But in the lore, even Archimond is described as "a flea" compared to Sageras.

She would have drowned had she not joined with the old gods at the last second. I would say that the LK and Azshara would be a very close match for each other.

I'd say Lei Shen was around Illidans power level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei shen wasn't really known for his power/strength but his cunning. There is no way pre-lightning he could have taken ra-den. He clearly must have tricked him in some way, then took the power of the engine of nalak'sha and chained ra-den up. Then started using his flesh and etc for creations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    A god that is vulnerable to plague bomb? That's laughable.
    do you know what would have happened to lei shen if he was exposed to the plague bomb? he'd be dead or a zombie

do you know what would have happened to lei shen if he was exposed to the plague bomb? he'd be dead or a zombie
    Isnt he basicaly stone?

During the Crown of the Heavens portion of the Legendary quest line Wrathion states that Lei Shen was using only a fraction of the power he could of used that the machine had the power to create worlds unless Wrathion was exaggerating. Potentially he could of been much more dangerous than he was in the raid.