Question Test Drive quest (Rampage Against the Machine)

Hi,

I've been working on the Klaxxi achievements for some time now and never ever got the quest 'Rampage Against the Machine'. Am I required to do several of the other dailies from the same NPC first in order for the beetle to grow and this quest to show up? Or am I just terribly unlucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Qoo View Post
    Hi,

I've been working on the Klaxxi achievements for some time now and never ever got the quest 'Rampage Against the Machine'. Am I required to do several of the other dailies from the same NPC first in order for the beetle to grow and this quest to show up? Or am I just terribly unlucky?
    Have you unlocked all of the Klaxxi Paragons yet? Some quests can't be obtained until their respective Paragon is active.

Yeah, I'm exalted and everything is unlocked. The NPC who should give Rampage Against the Machine has a different quest every day, but never this one.
    Is it maybe a follow-up quest to one of his dailies? Although, I have done them many times while questing toward exalted and never received Rampage Against the Machine.

You are just unlucky.

If it makes you feel better, it took me 3-4 months to complete that achievement that you had to bomb some specific mobs + all bosses (except the Empress). Stupid Amber Shaper refused to spawn for my pally. It'd spawn for my monk and mage but never for my pally.

Thanks, that's good to know.
    I wouldn't really mind waiting for that long as long as I can be sure that the quest will pop up eventually. Finding out that I need to finish some other quests first after several month, now THAT would be really upsetting.

Once you have that quest, don't turn it in! Just keep it in your quest log and you can bomb the mobs every day hoping for the missing ones

Quote Originally Posted by nFac View Post
    Once you have that quest, don't turn it in! Just keep it in your quest log and you can bomb the mobs every day hoping for the missing ones
    Wasn't the case for me today. I'd kept the quest in my log for a day and it turned out the dialog option to go fly wasn't there because that particular daily wasn't available today.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL