Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any raid utility for a rogue please - FUCK PLEASE!

Your idea of poisons is good. But hell I'll take any raid buff or heroism SOMETHING for rogues.
    Smoke Bomb, attack speed and increased magic damage taken, tricks, distract(heroic Lei Shen), vanish for boss reset and mass resurrect, cloak of shadow through symbiosis etc. I don't think rogues need anything else at this point. We're already overpowered.

Why even have poisons if we cannot use them?

Honestly our poisons rarely work on boss fights, and when they do their niche is so small that a shiv proc could cover it. Its bad enough our stuns don't work on doing anything to the boss not even a minor damage increase.

Quote Originally Posted by kabrai View Post

Honestly our poisons rarely work on boss fights, and when they do their niche is so small that a shiv proc could cover it. Its bad enough our stuns don't work on doing anything to the boss not even a minor damage increase.
    I don't care about poisons being useless, i can't stand that rogue's signature skill (stealth) is close to useless...

This is pretty much how I feel. They could at least give us utility poisons that work on bosses (not their adds...) for covering buffs or exposed armor debuff. In 10 mans this would be especially useful.

Hell when a disarm works on a boss they nerf it! We have all of these abilities that do nothing in PvE. And when compared to other classes we bring less to the table.

Hell when a disarm works on a boss they nerf it! We have all of these abilities that do nothing in PvE. And when compared to other classes we bring less to the table.
    Because smoke bomb, cloak and feint aren't enough. If you can stop making sweeping statements that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I don't care about poisons being useless, i can't stand that rogue's signature skill (stealth) is close to useless...
    I remember when people used to be afraid when they knew a rogue was lurking nearby around.

Now it's like "Yeah okay, hurry up and attack me."

Considering our defensive cd`s we`re one of the best classes in term of dmg reduction. From healers perspective thats quite huge utility. Pve rogue despite poor self healing ( leecheng is a joke compared to ghyphed feint) can survive when others cannot ex Morchok, Valiona and Teralion, Lei Shen intermissions. Adding smoke bomb utility which is in pair with other raid cds ( we have never ever before been taken into account in raid cd chaining and ordering) were not so bad.

About poison utility in pve envoirment:
    Criplling in95% of fights crap, mind numbling 95% crap, paralitic 99 % crap, Leeching 99% crap, Paralitic crap. Cant say more about it.

But we already have raid utility in our poisons, it's called master poisoner and increases spell damage taken by any target we have poisoned by 5%

I know we have so many passive shit that sometimes is hard to see, but we are not that bad in terms of raid utilty, also, or survivability is so good we could consider it raid utility, we have some of the strongests defensive CD's of the whole game, even if they are only for the rogue, they are so good that can translate in more mana for the healer, more damage dealt when others have to get away... and feint... feint is so damn sexy.

But anyway, i do think that if we had real rogue talents with rogue theme in them, we surely would have a at least one talent tier just to improve poisons and that would be a good way to give us some choice, we could choose from 3 different talents that each makes our poisons to apply a different debuff.
    Last edited by Geckoo; 2013-07-19 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    With evasion turning to 100% dodge I reckon rogues using Growl (what rogues get from symbiosis) will be more viable if shit hits the fan, I mean now we can evasion tank aswell but it just comes down to RNG. Atleast in 5.4 it'll be reliable. Might not be so useful in 25 man, but I want to imagine that it can come in handy in 10 atleast.