Poll: Your 5.4 plans?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Your 5.4 plans?

15+ Year Old Account

Your 5.4 plans?

Just wanted to gauge people's excitement for 5.4 and what their plans are. Personally, this is the first expansion where I didn't raid normal or heroic modes. I basically ran LFR for transmog gear since my guild fell apart so I had no responsibilities. That being said, I'm not a fan of the 5.4 gear and SoO I'm in no hurry to do either. It'll probably be something I run in a PuG one day just to experience.

My plans for 5.4 are basically to grab some Tyrannical PvP gear for transmog and then skip over it to catch up on my backlog of other games I'm playing and do some drawing etc. Pretty underwhelmed by 5.4 overall personally.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Get my pala lvl 90 and ready for normal raiding (73 atm), make engi on it and start getting mats for shreder mount, that's all pretty much.

Will run SoO via LFR a few times on my main, perhaps work on leveling up another alt or 2, then likely unsub until the next expansion. I've played a total of about 45 minutes in the past 3 weeks, nice weather and all that.

1. Hate it.
    2. Meh.
    3. BEST PATCH EVER!

What happened to "2½. Seems pretty cool!"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    1. Hate it.
    2. Meh.
    3. BEST PATCH EVER!

What happened to "2½. Seems pretty cool!"?
    There is an other option, just FYI.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.