Gargoyle + Tidy Plates

How can I make gargoyle show up on tidy plates? Nothing I do works.

Thanks!

If you are talking about your own, you could press Shift+V for friendly nameplates.

No, I meant the debuff. How can I make the debuff show up on enemy name plates?

Debuff? Unless I'm forgetting something Gary just casts Gargoyle Strike, which is instant and doesn't debuff. If it does though, just put the name of that debuff into the filters/options/whatever for Tidy Plates.

Edit - Checked Wowhead:

Code:
    Summon Gargoyle
    Under attack from a Gargoyle.
    40 seconds remaining
    If you mean that, I assume it's just "Summon Gargoyle" for the debuff name.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-07-12 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Debuff? Unless I'm forgetting something Gary just casts Gargoyle Strike, which is instant and doesn't debuff. If it does though, just put the name of that debuff into the filters/options/whatever for Tidy Plates.

Edit - Checked Wowhead:

Code:
    Summon Gargoyle
    Under attack from a Gargoyle.
    40 seconds remaining
    If you mean that, I assume it's just "Summon Gargoyle" for the debuff name.
    It doesn't work for me. He does just use Gargoyle Strike, but it also puts a debuff on an enemy that says what you wrote above.

And yeah, did you use the prefix All Summon Gargoyle or just My Summon Gargoyle? Either way hasn't worked for me.

I assume it would be "My", but I don't use TidyPlates any more since ElvUI has their own built in. Tbh, never even though about checking what Gary is attacking like that either.

When you summon gargoyle, it goes on the target you cast it on, but even if the gargoyle changes targets, it will stay on that target as far as I know.