Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Which class tends to have the best looking players?

I was on Skype with a girl earlier and she asked me why Rogues always tend to be the best looking players. I then thought about the good looking players I knew, and almost all of them are Rogues. (2 of them I know IRL, third is a legitimate professional model whom I've played with for years.) Even at the top level a lot of people think Reckful, and Woundman are like the heartthrob male players.

So in my opinion Rogue tends to have the best looking players. What about you guys? Am I being biased, or does it seem to be true that Rogues have the best looking player-base over all?

Deleted
    I doubt there is any correlation between a persons appearance and what class they play on an MMO.

How could you possible know?

10+ Year Old Account
    imma go with healers since most girls play healers ;>

Rogue and deathknight players seem to be the best looking irl.

My warrior is played by the best looking player I know.

....but then so is my Shammy.

I play(ed) a rogue. I'll go ahead and take this as a compliment?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Someone flirted with you, and you wanted to share. And you chucked in a dumb question just to make it a real post.

Booo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't believe there is any correlation either. But i'm going to go with Druids, since I play as a druid, and I like to think i'm a good looking guy. Not being vane, but I get plenty of compliments.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post

HEY, me too. that has to just be us though. We are awesome.

This can't go anywhere good, it really can't.

Deleted
    I play all classes >.<

Reckful & Woundman... you're kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel if those are your only examples of good looking WoW players, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I really don't believe there is any correlation either. But i'm going to go with Druids, since I play as a druid, and I like to think i'm a good looking guy. Not being vane, but I get plenty of compliments.
    Druid is main also, so you are clearly onto something

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    HEY, me too. that has to just be us though. We are awesome.

This can't go anywhere good, it really can't.
    One of my best friends play a rogue and he is pretty hefty... Actually not hefty, he's fat.. And very round..

I dated an armature model once and I can't stick to one class for longer than a patch, so imo the class that has the best looking players is all of them..

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what you're saying, OP.

I think the confidence/ personality of a good looking person correlate in some way with their preferred style of play.

That being said, best looking player I ever played with was a warrior.
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post

I don't recall playing them :/

Seriously though, I don't think you can find a pattern. Looks doesn't influence the choice of class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    imma go with healers since most girls play healers ;>
    i would have to say im THE most handsome badass to ever play wow & yes, i play a healer.
    a healer with attitude, so dont mess me about & all will be well!!
    Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-07-12 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhands View Post
    Someone flirted with you, and you wanted to share. And you chucked in a dumb question just to make it a real post.

Booo.
    This guy gets it

Deleted
    So, 1 girl flirted with you, and you think there is a combined knowlege that "pretty " people play a certain kind of class?
    yeah that makes sence. But if i truly have to answer you, even tho There is no correlation . FACT, people play what they want, and not for what they IRL look like. But if i still have to answer you. The best looking woman i know, plays shaman and druid, Some warriors, rogues, paladin, mage,hunter,deathknight,shaman,priest,warlocks. But would say if i have to answer, it would be the best looking woman of them played shaman and druids as main

woooow.

What a dumb thread.

Hey, let me throw some of my own completely meaningless anecdotal "statistics" out there!

The best looking people I know who play wow are also the worst at it. The uglier of my friends were the better players.

Discuss.

Deleted
    Good warlocks are emo irl.