The worst digsite

What is the worst digsite?

IMO it's the one in northern Jade Forest that's like half the fucking zone

Quote Originally Posted by Heenk View Post
    What is the worst digsite?

IMO it's the one in northern Jade Forest that's like half the fucking zone
    Yeah I went with that one too. Big digsites are the worst :<

When the next closest one is on the other end of Kalimdor
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Whichever one that gives you a green beacon and you travel (what you think is) an appropriate distance and still keep getting green. So you think, you must be really close now. So you move 15 more yards and still get green. @_@

Or the one where you get a green beacon, travels ten yards and get another green beacon but this one is pointing in the opposite direction. Seriously?

Sometimes I think the beacon is punking me...

Feeding Grounds.
    Anti-flying debuff, designed for a quest where you stealth around avoiding the kuchong's wandering around.
    Hardly conducive to doing archaeology where you have to stop and stand still pretty regularly.

Funny how I instantly thought "The one in Jade Forest that's like half the zone" when reading the thread's title.

But I guess every digsite that forces you to kill mobs close to your level is generally bad news, I mean I want to dig, it's going to take ages anyway, if I wanted to fight I'd go to the brawl pub.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Feeding Grounds.
    Anti-flying debuff, designed for a quest where you stealth around avoiding the kuchong's wandering around.
    Hardly conducive to doing archaeology where you have to stop and stand still pretty regularly.
    This. I did this site one time. That was all. After that I let it and the others on that island build up until they were all there, and wiped them with a map.

Deleted
    Any site in an area packed with tons of mobs...isn't archaeology supposed to be a relaxing profession, not another tedious grind? (and the breeding pit site is so full of BS that I think it was placed there deliberately to piss us all off and make us use the randomiser)

Deleted
    The one in Vale that's underwater (seriously, wtf)
    That's cool! The shit spawns only at places where u can stay at the water (imho). :x

Definately the huge one at the Mogu ruins in northern Jade Forest. Most digsites are clumped up nicely together (especially Mantid ones), but this one is just as bad as the tar pits in Un'goro and Jin'tha in Hinterlands.

Haven't had too much issue with the feeding pits. I seem to be able to fly shot distances without issues before I get knocked off my mount. I do it on my hunter without a pet out though, so I can just feign death and not have to worry about the big bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feeding pits one is a major pain in the booty.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

I hate any digsite that covers so much area. Every time one pops up I pray it'll have a small area. lol.

Voted for the one in the vale thats under water.

My most hated overall however is outside Sunken Temple.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even with Archy the Ruins of Gao-Lai are still a pain in the ass...

The flippin' huge one in the middle of Tanaris.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Ugh, those feeding pits When I land there I just start nuking all the stuff around me so I can try to dig in peace.

Deleted
    I find underwater dig sites so painful, oh dear lord! You do it with half the speed, literally !

10+ Year Old Account
    I detest large zones more then zones where I have to fight a lot, so the one in Jade Forest wins, imo.

Overall though the worst was the one near Grim Batol in E.K. when I was still 85. Even with some gear on me due to the sheer size of that one + the fact there was a whole bunch of mobs that you got in packs that was a rough visit every time. I ignored it after a while, pretty sure if I look at my digs it will be an active one for me.

The fossil one along the river in Hillsbrad.

Voted for the Jade Forest one that's most of the northern hemisphere.

Trying to finish my LAST rare for seeker of knowledge. WTB Mogu Coin Is there an easy way to tell, without flying and digging, if a site is Panda or Mogu? I just use maps to reset my sites if they're mantid/panda, but I do tend to forget which sites are which race sometimes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...