Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I don't understand ppl who defend this shit... I mean I didn't really care when it was a few pets and a mount or two, heck I even bought 1 pet(panda monk)... but they are starting to push it ... Especially with the 100% exp boost... that shit is fucking outrageous... how long before they start selling Heirlooms and stuff that offer advantage(they already add elder charms too in asia...)... It's already happening that it's not only cosmetic... this time next year we'll have heirlooms giving 50% exp bonus or some bullshit like that in cash store... how long untill they start putting rare mounts in store? or grab bags that cost 1$ and have a chance of containing a 0.1% chance mount like Ashes of A'lar or Mimiron's head...
    Why do you care how fast someone levels? SO sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Urgh you're still not grasping the point. I don't have much time now but I'll say it once again.

Mounts / objects obtainable in game = Satisfaction when obtained. Feel a feeling of achievement when flying through Orgrimmar or running around with a rare transmorg.

Mounts/ objects obtained in Blizz store = No satisfaction. Used merely to make your character look better (generally anyway) to yourself. People will instantly recognize it's a blizz store item (the majority) and come to the conclusion it was bought with money therefore the player has not shown any skill or luck in getting it.

People act like Blizz are putting everything on the Blizz store. 99%+ are still obtained ingame.
    Exactly. Great summary for people with zero brain cells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Urgh you're still not grasping the point. I don't have much time now but I'll say it once again.

Mounts / objects obtainable in game = Satisfaction when obtained. Feel a feeling of achievement when flying through Orgrimmar or running around with a rare transmorg.

Mounts/ objects obtained in Blizz store = No satisfaction. Used merely to make your character look better (generally anyway) to yourself. People will instantly recognize it's a blizz store item (the majority) and come to the conclusion it was bought with money therefore the player has not shown any skill or luck in getting it.

People act like Blizz are putting everything on the Blizz store. 99%+ are still obtained ingame.
    And you dont get my point that enough people care enough about cosmetics for Blizzard to monetize it. I mean I don't use my Raven Lord as a display of my "skill and luck" but because I, y'know, like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Subscription vs. Cash Shop?

Why not both?

Guys...I have zero respect for you if you continue supporting such a product.
    I respect very few people on the internet so the feeling is mutual, I assure you.

Deleted
    Now people that complain Tier Sets look awful can be happy once again. Blizzard are smart enough to realize what people like and exploit it well. Thee will never be a good looking set again. Everything that is creative,awesome and innovative will be sold separately.

All this stuff would be fine if wow was a f2p game, but now it's just double dipping.

What is the price on these going to be?

With swtor and rift becomes F2P, Blizzard is desperate.

They love the double dip!

Cosmetic or not, there is part of the game you need to pay extra for, and that part of the game just gets bigger everyday. Seriously, sub + microtransaction... just no comments...

Deleted
    I didn't give a damn when they announced the Pet Store, or the paid character race/faction transfers and name changes. But now the situation is getting frightening, because no matter what stunt Blizzard pulls, there are these "cattle-people" that see nothing wrong with it, not getting the fact that they are about to start paying for things THEY COULD GET FOR FREE TILL NOW. The worse part is, they think that their money will help "making the game better". Let me tell you, naive ones, the only thing your money will contribute to is expanding the said Pet Store. I really wonder how far can Blizzard go, and get away with it.

How bad can the sub numbers for 2nd quarter be? It seems like Blizzard is very desperate at this point to get some extra revenues into the game. But Im pretty sure that triple dipping like they are aiming for will hurt them alot. Blending the very worst of F2P cashshop and forced subscription for just login in.... And we have the very worst MMO model of any game out on the market today.

Buy the box + buy the expansion + pay sub + ingame shop.... We have full confirmation that Blizzard is no longer company thinking about their consumer. And the worst part...

I hope WOW players are smart enough to see whats going on... and walk away now. Thats what Im doing cause its not acceptable to see any company show such total lack of respect to paying subscribers and add more and more that have to be paid for extra. It should be in the game with meanings to get... not in a cashshop.

I love this; "When Transmog went into the game, people immediately started talking about the possibility of just buying armor looks." people started talking about it not because they wanted to pay extra for something that should be in game but because many believed Blizzard are that greedy they knew it was only a matter of time.

Its 3 helms are you guys seriously comparing 3 helms to an entire dungeon development time wise. If they made a whole set of gear and weapons I would agree but It's just two helms. Its a scum bag move on their part and I am not supporting it. I am gonna try to stop my friends from buying them as well. Hopefully they don't sell well so they will just add them to the game and make them earn able.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-07-13 at 09:23 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Deleted
    This is one of the worst ideas they've had. It screams desperation.

Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    I didn't give a damn when they announced the Pet Store, or the paid character race/faction transfers and name changes. But now the situation is getting frightening, because no matter what stunt Blizzard pulls, there are these "cattle-people" that see nothing wrong with it, not getting the fact that they are about to start paying for things THEY COULD GET FOR FREE TILL NOW. The worse part is, they think that their money will help "making the game better". Let me tell you, naive ones, the only thing your money will contribute to is expanding the said Pet Store. I really wonder how far can Blizzard go, and get away with it.
    There will always be fanboys that will support whatever Blizzard is doing. They might even have the community managers posting on fansite forums to make it sound like there is some support for this. The thing is... there is not. But majority of WOW players don't give a flying fuck about WOW anymore so they couldn't care less whats going on. That on its own is scary and show how low the game has sunk in just few years.

I'm fat and I like helmets. /Thread

15+ Year Old Account
    So wow going path of exile? Now remove subscription fee please.

All the TEARS in this thread, I love them! More please.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Its 3 helms are you guys seriously comparing 3 helms to an entire dungeon.
    3 helmets this week..... 3 the next. Blizzard is ramping up number of pets, mounts and now transmog items with alarming rate at this point. I think most ppl with half a brain knew this would be coming. The first items were just put in to lay the ground for what was to come. Most realise now that they can not stop this... so their choice is really only to leave now as a subscriber and show Blizzard that they are loosing more subs than ever by implementing things like cash shop into already subscription based game.

Deleted
    completely f*****g stupid who is gonna want them those helmets are gonna get so anoying