Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sigh... For real people. What is different about these two alone? A mount you can't obtain from in game is equality selling out and selling cash only transmog gear. Both are just aesthetics and don't confer anything better then that in the game.

So chill peeps.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    sub based+micro transaction, Blizzzard at its finest xD

Fixed for accuracy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    i don't like those ones either, but just worried blizzard might start using all their good armor models on the store, i hope they won't because i like good looking armor :P

at least its only cosmetic items.
    Its very likely, look at the Mounts. The store gets an amazing looking bat while raiders get a PvP mount low-quality reskin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow they realy are going for the cash shop and the sub... Fucking greedy bastards. You should be able to atleast get it in game some how just make it take awhile. Hell rift is full f2p and every wardrobe set you can earn in game at some point.

BOOOOONNEESSSTTOOOOOOOORRRMMMMM.

sry i mean incoming

SSSHHIIIIIITTTSSSSTTOOOORRMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You do realize this cosmetic right? This isn't going to hurt anything.
    And other games with cosmetic itens (and cash shop) are F2P...

As they love to say "we have a small team, we can't afford old race new models and etc.". Guess nobody here wants their small team wasting resources for the cash shop...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Wow they realy are going for the cash shop and the sub... Fucking greedy bastards. You should be able to atleast get it in game some how just make it take awhile. Hell rift is full f2p and every wardrobe set you can earn in game at some point.
    Chill out, calling them Greedy bastards isn't exactly a rational response. It's COSMETIC. Heck half the stuff they just showed doesn't look like anything I'd touch.

And other games with cosmetic itens (and cash shop) are F2P...

Ok?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all for this if it's because they have to buy their shares from Vivendi.
    If they're doing it just to milk their customers, then I need vaseline for my rear end because I am butthurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    Didn't happen with mounts. Or pets.
    Is that a joke?

Compare store mounts to ones recently added to the game.

1) Introduce transmogrification system to satisfy the desires of people who want to control their appearance and customize themselves.
    2) Let them get used to having that feature, then start charging money for it.

Saw that coming a MILE away.

Shits about to go down up in these comments.

And this is how they slowly role out gear to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I fucking called it, I knew that when they started with mounts, that gear would follow. LO AND BEHOLD! World of Guildwars is now a thing.

Flood the forums, no way are they getting away with making unique gear for CASH only.
    The gear is cosmetic only, still has no affect on your game play. Did you in fact call out they would be selling gear for transmog that had no effect on anyones game play? Or did you call gear that would affect game play (Pay to Win)? Which is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

A company trying to make money! ASSHOLES HOW DARE THEY!

I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS.

I like how they can add decent looking items as microtransactions but constantly come up with total garbage for tier/season sets. "Our artists are very busy" - clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Chill out, calling them Greedy bastards isn't exactly a rational response. It's COSMETIC. Heck half the stuff they just showed doesn't look like anything I'd touch.

Ok?
    Do you really prefer them to waste their precious time and resources with cosmetic stuff to sell on top of your sub? Because they're not stopping on just 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    And this is how they slowly role out gear to be sold.
    This will absolutely never happen, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Blizzard selling cosmetic armor.

All these people bemoaning that a business is about cold hard cash. Please, get some experience with life. All they care about, and I do mean 100% ALL - is making money. And they have the right to do it any legal way that they choose. You also have the right to unsubscribe and not pay them a dime. But to complain about "greed" and "milking the cow" - what do you think any business does?

Good luck Blizzard.

This comment section is going to be hilarious.

I will never understand why people get so butthurt over things that don't impact them. "If this goes live, I quit!" Why? Because someone NOT YOU voluntarily bought a piece of transmog gear because they think it looks cool?

How is this ANY different than a purchasable mount, or pet? Spoiler warning, it isn't.

It's always bothered me that the models they use in the pet store could be implemented in game. It used to be much less frequent as well. They would maybe add a mount or pet every 6 months or so. Now there's a new thing to buy in the store every month. Only gonna get worse for here on out.

This is clearly just to make up for the major loss of revenue from less transfers because of virtual realms.