Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is that a joke?

Compare store mounts to once recently added to the game.
    On my grand armored wyvern as we speak. I love it.

If I were a troll maybe I'd ride that bat.

Until stuff shows up in the shop like an item granting a level, idc

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is that a joke?

Compare store mounts to ones recently added to the game.
    I will take my Pureblooded Firehawk over anything in the store. The Sha of Anger mount is pretty awesome. The new Eng mount that lets you fly in a goblin shredder is more awesome than anything in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You do realize this cosmetic right? This isn't going to hurt anything.
    Since when were cosmetics not a part of the game that we're paying for? Since when were they not included in our subscriptions???

Getting sick of this argument. Without cosmetics this games just a load of maths and RNG, the cosmetics ARE what makes it a game and creates the world. Infact, now we have transmog, cosmetic appearance is JUST as important to a lot of players as the quality of the armour.

Speaking as a Rogue, our latest PVP AND PVE armours have been PISS poor for a long time. Ranging from "really lazy and not thought out" to "a fuckin horrendous mess". Last season we had to look like someone had emptied their KFC leftovers over our heads. Blizzard actually designing cooler armour to sell for an additional cost is an insult.

This is MEANT to be a Pay to Pay model. With Blizzard trying to have a F2P model at the same time, and getting every penny they can from players, is IS a pisstake and disrespectful to those with subscriptions, even if you aren't using that armour.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

15+ Year Old Account
    Doom! Doom doom doom doom doom, doom! Doom doom doom! Doom, I say!

/doomsaying

Who the fuck cares. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Doom! Doom doom doom doom doom, doom! Doom doom doom! Doom, I say!

/doomsaying

Who the fuck cares. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

but...but...OTHER PEOPLE are spending THEIR money on stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    I will take my Pureblooded Firehawk over anything in the store. The Sha of Anger mount is pretty awesome. The new Eng mount that lets you fly in a goblin shredder is more awesome than anything in the store.
    Exactly, people pooping their pants because Blizzard is expanding a cosmetic-only cash shop? Wow. As long as earnable mounts etc are still good quality (which they have been) and it isn't P2W, whats the big deal...

I want "Wing" Capes :C Not ugly helmets! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I get my hands on that xmog helm, I'm going to be so OP. All the hardcore raiders will be wasting their time doing raids, because this will replace all BiS slots hands down. I even have Blizzard at my back door making threats that if I don't buy any of these they will take my first born. /sarcasm

Going to get that mount for sure. Looks #neat

the worst thing is.. some ppl will actaully pay for those transmog items... im not sure if i should laugh, cry or get mad over it..

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just another stepping stone towards more micro transactions, that eventually aren't simple cosmetic items etc.
    I for one would prefer that they didn't waste their precious time by making all kinds of things to sell, even if it's just cosmetic. And instead use their resources on the actual game.

Heck after pet battles where added, you get some actual benefit. Other than cosmetic/fun from buying the store pets. Several of them are very good.

"oh chill, it will never happen"
    Don't be so sure, remember all the things in the past that they said would never happen, but did anyway ?

10+ Year Old Account
    And down we slide the slippery slope from XP buff. I don't want to see this crap in my subscription MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    This will absolutely never happen, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with Blizzard selling cosmetic armor.
    Mind if i bookmark this and quote it in a year or two when you're proven wrong?

Otherwise, Blizzard lost its soul a long while ago so they can keep milking all they want, its way over my head at this point.

ive been saying they should do this for a long time. i dont much care for the fire eyebrows but ill buy all three assuming they are for all characters like everything else. might fit in a transmog later on
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    the worst thing is.. some ppl will actaully pay for those transmog items... im not sure if i should laugh, cry or get mad over it..
    I'd get mad. I'm mad at myself everyday for spending money on graphics. I log in, and see that character list with my toons and I'm like, I pay for those, why god? Why!

Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    A company trying to make money! ASSHOLES HOW DARE THEY!

I AM SO ANGRY ABOUT THIS.
    Man I laughed so hard at this comment. Cheers
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Chill out, calling them Greedy bastards isn't exactly a rational response. It's COSMETIC. Heck half the stuff they just showed doesn't look like anything I'd touch
    It is a rational response. Rift which is a FREE game has a cosmetic cash shop but ever single cosmetic bit of gear can also be found free in the game. I don't care that there is transmog items for real money on wow but there should also be a way to get them in game as well.

Also what rogueMatthias said is how I feel. Especially being a rogue this xpack.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-07-13 at 12:33 AM.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Mind if i bookmark this and quote it in a year or two when you're proven wrong?

Otherwise, Blizzard lost its soul a long while ago so they can keep milking all they want, its way over my head at this point.
    I look forward to mocking you in a year or two as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Conditions View Post
    We all knew this was going to happen. And as long as it is only cosmetic stuff I'm totally OK with it.
    Yeah, I agree with this. I actually have bought mounts in the past, but I won't be buying into pets or cosmetic stuff. Unless they bring back a Corrupted Ashbringer model, and then I'll be all "TAKE MAH MONEYZ!!"

Deleted
    And now we know why there is no resources left to create 5 man dungeons - It's time spent on money grabbing scams like this. I already pay a subscription to the game, I should not need to pay more to get cosmetic items which have been developed and paid for with my subscription money.