Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    I agree, those kinds of people annoy the shit out of me. "OMG Cash grab QQ" It's not mandatory, no one is forcing them to buy it on top of their subs, yet they whine because "It's not something they can have for themselves as an achievement reward" then that item would be ok, because they could flaunt it to the "Casuals" as something exclusive to them.

I also love the people who whisper those who bought one of the Blizzstore mounts "waste of money!" It's ok to spend $20 on beer, cigarettes, fast food, a shirt I might only use once then give away, a movie, etc. It's not ok to use the same $20 on a mount from a store because its "Pixels I can't keep" yet they are the same group crying about being "rewarded with exclusive items" because they are hardcore and worked for it so deserve it more than any other player in game. :|
    People only care about your money only if it goes to something they don't like. I have only been whispered maybe like 3 times about store stuff, and I ask them back "What do you want me to spend how ever much money on?"

lol the worst part is that people really will pay money for those awful looking hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Yeah, you people have been saying that since the first pet went up on the store.
    Been a lot of weeks since then, and guess what? They still aren't selling stats gear.

But next week, right?
    And if not next week the week after that and after that and then we're gonna go to the white hou.....wait wait too far off base.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting that Lich helm.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I am okay with people buying valor, worry about yourself. Id never need to buy it. I can't not be valor capped at this point. Until they add insane valor bought items. I see no problem. Also can't wait to buy the 100% xp buff.
    You should be using your welfare check for something more useful in my opinion. As for me, I like to work for things and earn them. To each his own I guess.

Deleted
    All of you complaining are just jumping on the band wagon, imo its ok to pay for gear to m ake ya toon look better, as long as it doesnt make ya better than other players who gives a flying ^&*&% if they charge ya for these items, Blizz are not forcing you to buy it, its there if you want it , id happily buy transmorg gear, and if blizz are making moeny good on them, more money means better expansions etc, most of you complaining proberly dont even play the game, stop moaning and just move on

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You should be using your welfare check for something more useful in my opinion. As for me, I like to work for things and earn them. To each his own I guess.
    And there goes every point you might make. Yeah lets try to insult someone by aiming at economic status that'll show 'em.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Kinda sad the horse is not a real learnable mount, I actually really like the model
    I know, right? Instead you get to pay for 250x25 charges of the damn thing. What if I don't want to buy a mount FOR MY RAID TO USE? What if I want to buy a mount FOR ME?

Sha la...! La la la! Sha la...! La la la! This is the call of my people, and it asks Blizzard to change their minds about this and, I dunno, make it a permanent mount for whoever buys it as an extra.

Yeah, you people have been saying that since the first pet went up on the store.
    Been a lot of weeks since then, and guess what? They still aren't selling stats gear.

But next week, right?
    I guess you missed the part where they're selling charms. I'll type slowly so you can understand. Bonus rolls give gear...WITH STATS ON THEM. So, when you buy something with real money that gives you gear with stats on them what is that called? Hmm? I believe in you, I know you can figure this out. Make me proud.

I guess you missed the part where they're selling charms. I'll type slowly so you can understand. Bonus rolls give gear...WITH STATS ON THEM. So, when you buy something with real money that gives you gear with stats on them what is that called? Hmm? I believe in you, I know you can figure this out. Make me proud.
    So where are these charms being sold?

Good thing those helmets are ugly as sin. The TCG items i really don't mind since i can buy them cheaper on ebay still. But i suspect the Fae dragon is going to be a store item also.... Love how they've been using the "what would you rather us spend dev time on" excuses and they pull this shit here. It's like blizz themselves are trying to be the wow killer.

15+ Year Old Account
    why not sell heroic gear for 10 dolars each?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    So where are these charms being sold?
    Asia on the outset and then the west, read blue posts.

Deleted

But next week, right?
    Why does it have it have to be +stat gear? There is a whole lot of gameplay in WoW (and MMOs in general) directed at the the acquisition of cosmetic rewards. In fact it's certainly debatable just how many hours of gameplay in WoW is directed at acquiring cosmetic rewards versus straight up power progression rewards . Things like the store bought mounts and pets and even the TCG have long stuck in the throat of a lot of people and now Blizzard are looking to expand on this in a big way [I]while[I] still having that subscription. I don't get the "but it's not selling +stats gear" argument; circumventing gameplay is circumventing gameplay and if Blizzard want to massively expand their store they could have the decency of doing what practically ever other MMO has done when doing this; restructuring their payment options so I can either pay for these rewards with time played or money and not both.

I have not seen anything about selling charms. I've seen people say that blizz is doing that but with no cited source.

Blizzard, stop this... It's not the free to play game.
    Few months later they will start to sell tiers in real-money shop.

Please quote the post where they said "and then the west"

On the other hand, don't bother, I already know your answer. "Next week", right ?
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I have not seen anything about selling charms. I've seen people say that blizz is doing that but with no cited source.
    "as well as an alternate way to acquire Lesser Charms of Good Fortune"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5?page=88#1745

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5?page=88#1745

Thanks for all the feedback so far, everyone. We’re still pretty early in the exploration process, but we did want to go into more detail about our rationale for introducing an in-game store, as well as provide some insight into what you might ultimately see available there.

For players who are already interested in the in-game items we offer, such as Pet Store pets and mounts, the benefits of an in-game store are pretty clear. We think everyone would appreciate the convenience of being able to make such purchases without having to leave the game, and ultimately that’s our long-term goal for the system, though there’s quite a bit of work involved in retrofitting those existing items into the new system.

First, we’ll be testing the in-game store with some new kinds of items we’re looking into introducing (in Asian regions, at the outset) based on player feedback: specifically, an experience buff to assist with the leveling process, as well as an alternate way to acquire Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. We’ve had a lot of requests from players in different regions for convenience-oriented items such as these, and as with other new ideas we’ve introduced as WoW has evolved—including Pet Store pets, mounts, and more—your feedback plays a hugely important part in determining what we add to the game.

Ultimately it’s still too early in the process to make any final determinations about our plans, but in the meantime, we hope you’ll check out the in-game store once it’s implemented on the PTR and let us know what you think.

Not my problem you don't understand how google works.

The most amusing part in all of this. Blizzard has said engagement is down. That people are running out of content. We're breezing through stuff and getting bored. So instead of spending resources trying to get us to be in the game more and grinding they're essentially cutting their legs off by putting things in the store that can be acquired instantly. Those helmets could have been a long grind, but now with some cash we buy them, afk in org for a few mins thinking we look cool and log out. That to me seems like they've just given up. They're losing a lot of subs, the game is almost a decade old. They know they can't keep up, so they just need to milk as much as they can before they're down to 500,000 subs. They know a lot of people will quit over this, they don't care.