Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Mistleague is the organisator from this tournament and they gave the ok to paradigm and said they can play cause xeph( from dubai) is already in america for study and he would pay everything by himself
    Xeph even made in gw2 forum a posting the first day this event was anounced and talked about and alot devs posted there and arenanet guys knew what was going on - its just a joke arenanet do NOW such a thing

now 2 secondhand teams noone even care for fight the finals - lol pro esport

for me - i will not watch this event - i stop now to supourt this wannabe esport and move on to other games - gw2 just wasted time

10+ Year Old Account
    Now you're being ridiculous. Do you think any dev posting on the forums is dotting i's and crossing t's on the eligibility of the over 300 players that entered the tournament that randomly post on the forums?

The rules were clear. If you start "bending" the rules for only "some" teams, then your rules don't mean anything and your tournaments become farces.

Xeph himself stated, "This is in no way Arenanets fault, and we are also partially to blame for what happened."
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Mistleague was hired from Arenanet to do the Organisation for them and hold the EU + NA Tournaments to find the finalists. Who when not the Organisator can speak for them?
    Xeph asked them and they gave the ok - pardagim even played the tournaments and won and nothing was wrong.
    Now this?
    Its just simple wrong and arenanets fault for let a crappy website doing there job

and karizee i will not answer any post from you^^^this sugared arenanet crap is anoying

"Mistleague was hired from Arenanet"
    So let's say you hire me to build a house and we agree that you'll give me money and advertise that house and my part of the job is to actually build it.
    Now I've built a house but as it's getting ready to be sold it turns out that I didn't put in any foundation. Clearly this is your fault right?

Seriously dude, this wasn't on A-net it was on mistleague and btw you're talking out of your ass, you realise CC had a very close match when it was 2-2 right? That means that they're a pretty good team (Paradigm is considered the best by far and roflstomped everyone else). Second thing is that CC should've gone anyway. The tournament was listed as BO3, which was changed last minute to BO5, CC had a 2-0 lead meaning they won...

and also here's a direct quote from the rules:

By registering, you understand and acknowledge that ArenaNet, LLC, MMORPG.com (Cyber Creation Inc.), and Mist League (collectively “Tournament Organizer”) is responsible for all aspects of this Tournament, including, without limitation, the interpretation of these rules and/or the Guild Wars 2 (‘Game”) Rules.
    So ML fucked up since they gave the OK to something a-net most definatly wasn't OK with at all. They have the contacts to be sure but instead they spoke out of turn.