Thread: Bli$$ard, staph

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Bli$$ard, staph

They are adding more stuff to the Blizz store?? Transmog gear?? Come on now....

Are they actually trying to kill the game off?

I'm calling F2P by chrismas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why make a new thread? Post it in the news section.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling shit thread, lock and ban.

Infracted. Contribute if you're to post
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-13 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    Yeah same - dont we have enough Mudor-is-bashing-fred allready???

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post

Honestly, you didn't see this coming once they started introducing mounts to the store? The game died a long time ago. I don't see F2P anytime soon, if ever, Bob Kotick likes cheeseburgers WAY too much to not have them funded and in steady supply. I call P2W WAYYYYYY before F2P.

Unless the number of subs drops bellow 1.5 million I don't see it happening.

Remember, WoW has already made the money back from development, they only need cash for customer support, servers and future development, while most new MMO's also have the production cost to cover.

I wouldn't be shocked if WoW could still make a profit with just 1 million subs.

OOOOOHHHHHHH I see what you did, you added dollar signs to the name of a company, how clever! You sure are a clever one!
    Btw, the company is called BliZZard, not BliSSard, so it doesn't really work but I'm sure a clever boy like you knew that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before making a retarded unnecessary post, the Cash shop is for Asia, not for EU/US.

Keep it civil and constructive
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-13 at 01:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

I don't have a problem with this so long as it's just transmog gear. The day the game slips into 'pay to win' territory however, is when I'll unsub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Before making a retarded unnecessary post, the Cash shop is for Asia, not for EU/US.
    For now.

10/char

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    He always makes these, has to get some form of attention to be reminded that he exists.

It's been known since they were released that these items would be in the blizzard store, there's also a tab for these types of items that has existed since 5.2 when they were added in the game files. None of this should be a surprise to anyone, microtransactions in the form of an in-game store are coming soon with asia being the usual testing grounds for this, but it'll most likely go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Store needs an antibiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wrong. The cash shop is for all regions, but it won't contain the same items in all regions. The XP potion is going to be Asia only, while in the EU/US we will have the mounts and pets that are in the store already.

Inb4 the only good looking gear is from the shop with everything else being terrible.

So, they're selling ugly ass helms to go with the ugly ass mounts. Not seeing the issue.

Deleted
    WoW 2013, what did you expect, honestly? the tier sets are ridcilously ugly and the cool looking stuff is sold in the shop hahahaha $.$

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Inb4 the only good looking gear is from the shop with everything else being terrible.
    Lol the exact same thing went through my mind. Is it a coincidence that the last few tier sets have been fugly to alot of classes at the same time they announce they will be selling those helm/masks whatever you wanna call it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    Store needs an antibiotic.
    LOL My thoughts exactly. Bli"$$"ard is making players take it on the chin...the Staph Chin!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Its a Bleeping company, they are HERE TO MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Get over it.

By that argument we should have seen F2P a year ago, given the number of mounts/pet already on the store.
    Utter rubbish people keep spewing out.

An in-game interface for the store was inevitable anyway given the browser for support features.
    And why not, when it actually skips some tedious parts of the mount/pets purchase process.
    Namely the realm selection and the need to enter a code.

And why not follow the battle pets example, with an extra link on the tooltip which much like the Pet Journal would display an in-game UI for the store items, showing you a 3d model and having a description to go along with it.
    A ctrl-click preview of mounts/pets is long overdue anyway.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-13 at 12:51 AM.