Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Rationality has no place in this thread, thanks.
    My apologies for the disservice, fixes incoming:

Come on, Sheeple! This executive order was signed in secret for a reason, and probably was only made public by the Illuminati so that they can appear transparent while every avenue of communication is taken over!

If we don't repeal this order, we'll lose the unbiased, sober, issue-focused free press that we've enjoyed for so long in this country!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Forgive me. I never asked to have a legitimate anxiety problem. To the level of documented. =/

I'm sorry we can't all fit your perfect view for the human race, oh great one.
    My "perfect view of the human race"?

Sounds like a myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I have my doubts that this is entirely true.
    This is the link in their update:

http://publicintelligence.net/us-nsas/

Note the dates these began.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    My apologies for the disservice, fixes incoming:

Come on, Sheeple! This executive order was signed in secret for a reason, and probably was only made public by the Illuminati so that they can appear transparent while every avenue of communication is taken over!

If we don't repeal this order, we'll lose the unbiased, sober, issue-focused free press that we've enjoyed for so long in this country!
    Much better.

Seriously though, the fact that this was gazetted when it came out and is only now being talked about smells of an attempt to warp it into political ammunition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Forgive me. I never asked to have a legitimate anxiety problem. To the level of documented. =/

I'm sorry we can't all fit your perfect view for the human race, oh great one.
    that's what time is for

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    The article sites agreements began with Clinton in 1999. This is more a kin to leaving Clinton, Bush and Obama alone.
    That's akin to blaming Reagan for obamaphones.

You can work out a reason it's true, but it just really isn't.
    The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closed by request
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines