10+ Year Old Account

Any good Ret paladin PVE streams

I'm looking for a good ret paladin that streams PVE! I'm not interested in PvP at all -.- If anyone knows a good one please let me know! I'm a new ret pally and need some pointers and help with weakauras!

There's a post somewhere on this Retribution forum that is by Revvo. It has his weak aura setups. You can look there for some really nice ones. If you have any more questions you can ask or look at some of the sticky'd threads. I'm not sure about streams though.

Well i stream all our kills every week as ret/prot paladin, depends on what we need that day, 10man that is, we're a 13/13 HC guild

You can find my channel on twitch by the name " Painsbringer " ! i think there is our clear for this week till Lei shen for now

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    There's a post somewhere on this Retribution forum that is by Revvo. It has his weak aura setups. You can look there for some really nice ones. If you have any more questions you can ask or look at some of the sticky'd threads. I'm not sure about streams though.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onal-Weakauras!

My guild is streaming, once my computer gets back from repairs I'm back to streaming again. (Ret PoV ofc)
    Links is in signature, caster pov, healer pov and melee pov. Got a few others streaming as well, 13/13 hc. We usually do from 9 to 11 bosses on heroic on wednsdays (EU 1930, UK+1 time) and then Lei Shen on thursdays-> tuesday before Ra Den, Lei Shen is a bitter worn out bitch for us :P
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-07-15 at 11:11 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thanks for the heads up!