Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "You god dang mogulians get off of my cityyy townlong wall!" oh wait

Thinly veiled hate thread about MoP?

Yes, I remember plenty of quotes but not so many gear item names. Same applies to Cataclysm and Wrath, but not Burning Crusade or Vanilla. So it ultimately means nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think i'll wait until the next expansion before I decide what was my most memorable moments of the expansion -- i'm still living the memories.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Wing Leader Ner'onok (I. . . will kill you, and I will build a bridge...)

First time I heard this in the dungeon I lost it. rofl

There's a lot of stuff that i find memorable from MoP already, but my favorite right now would have to be:

Dark Animus: "Activation Sequence: Successfully dividing by zero".

Taran Zhu - "Enough! There will be no more bloodshed today! I see now why your Alliance and Horde cannot stop fighting. Every reprisal is itself an act of aggression, and every act of aggression triggers immediate reprisal. Silence! You must break the cycle! It ends today. The cycle ends when you, Reagent Lord, and you, Lady Proudmoore, turn from one another, and walk...away..."

Taran Zhu - "Do not let him get close to you! Kill him! Quickly! Finish him!" (As a blood dk who kills things slowly, I nearly teared up at this part.)

Grizzle Gearslip - "Yeah, we'll see who's got Garrosh's back when it counts."

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    What music exactly? If you refer to patch 5.1 music it is done by vanilla wow composer, so it's not a surprise.
    Music from WotLK and MoP has been far mor complex and memorable than the Vanilla stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love that monkey

"What the Ook?!"
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87456 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=87455 ....story context here: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/01/12/gu...ildmate-steer/

There are way too many good quotes to list them here...I've really enjoyed the voice acting of a majority of the bosses in this expansion. More importantly, there hasn't been a Sindragosa-esque voice so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hod View Post
    "What the Ook?!"
    "We gonna Ook all night!"

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    "Not many trinkets got amazing visual effects. Although the challenge mode gear is amazing.
    The DMF trinkets had an amazing visual effect, then they took it away for no apparent reason.
    And, IMO, the priest challenge mode gear is hideous, definitely not an incentive to bother with them.

Druid t14 looked nice on troll. Deadly snails in ToT.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Klaxxi quotes are pretty good but for me "Sing... yes! Sing in agony!" -Empress wins
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Poo marking quest, voice acting of klaxxi (and the questline) and Li Li reminds me of a Jade.

Don't sweat the details!!!

Loremaster Cho about Subetai the Swift: "He stole from the rich and kept everything for himself." I smile every time I hear it.
    And also Creepy Connor: "I'm growin a breard".. I use it to make our raid vent talks more awkward..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    WotLK was the worst expansion for more reasons...
    That's what you think. I loved WotLK, as did many other players, and I love MoP.
    On to the quotes: I love everything the "Ancient Mogu Machine" says. "The Emperor's strength grips this land with fists of iron."
    As for the items, I love Elegion, the Fanged Crescent and the Doomed Crown of the Thunder King. Those things look badass.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

Deleted
    Kri'Tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm
    Kilrak, Jaws of Terror
    Shin'Ka, Execution of Dominion
    Taoren, the Soul Burner
    Loshan, Terror Incarnate

-Halfhill farm, I hope we will have another type of farm in the future expac

-Hello friend of the Grummel,

I only remember trinket names now mostly because of transmogrification, probably. UVLS!

10+ Year Old Account
    - Light of the Cosmos
    - Essence of Terror
    Hi