Thread: 5.4 Cinematics?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

5.4 Cinematics?

Usually dataminers are able to get cinematics awhile before the fight is released like in Cata before deathwing fight got released we found cinematics. So far during this patch none have been found, so have they been hidden or just not out yet? Just questioning since the garrosh encounter is being tested tomorrow so has anyone found any shed of light on the raid's cinematics? Thnx in advance.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Usually dataminers are able to get cinematics awhile before the fight is released like in Cata before deathwing fight got released we found cinematics. So far during this patch none have been found, so have they been hidden or just not out yet? Just questioning since the garrosh encounter is being tested tomorrow so has anyone found any shed of light on the raid's cinematics? Thnx in advance.
    I believe they learned their lesson from DS and don't wish to spoil the ending before we get into the encounter.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saett View Post
    I believe they learned their lesson from DS and don't wish to spoil the ending before we get into the encounter.
    Most likely the cinematics will never hit the PTR, they'll be added in the very last build the day that it goes onto the live servers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Since they are probably not the most complex part of the patch, they could be added in the very last minute to the actual live patch without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by saett View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the DS cinematics were encrypted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    yup heavily. and blizz probably asked people to not try as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Yeah, they didn't show up on MMO-champion until a day or two after the patch came out and the first raid teams were clearing normal mode.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bummer. Wanted to see more interesting story when the cinematics are revealed. Guess I'm gonna have to test the Garrosh encounter and see for myself if they are there.