Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Normally I hate anime and stuff, but I am getting a kick out of this show for sure after watching episodes 1 through 23 the week before last and then episode 24 last weekend. First episode kind of started off meh, but all of a sudden BAM! Shit hits the fan and punched me right in the feels. Been hooked ever since then. It definitely has better production than most I've seen and probably why I like it more and the music is awesome. At the risk of going full weaboo too, the fact it's not dubbed helps, I don't mind reading the subtitles when you've got Eren literally losing his shit in ragey japanese.

Especially episode 9

Sad it ends next week D: But I guess they're doing a movie or two?
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-09-26 at 06:24 PM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The author said he is planning on ending it in volume 20 of the manga.

So I suppose the anime will get 2 more seasons(one 24-26 episode season and one 12-13 episode season), at most. If they adapt the rest of the manga that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    It's going to take him ~6 years to finish the manga though.
    volume 20 will be reached in 2,5-3 years. Assuming no hiatus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Leonhardt View Post
    What's attack on titan?
    the english name for shingeki no kyojin

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Look at his name/pic/location.

Final of the anime season tonight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    you just got trolled son...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    you just got trolled son...
    I'm tired...

10+ Year Old Account
    Annie is the best. Please don't tell me she's stuck in that crystal for the rest of the series. x.x

Is season 2 confirmed?

Completely off topic but I'm really hoping for a SAO season 2 as well.

Anyone know of any other anime to watch that are kinda like SAO or AoT?

Also:

B)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    Is season 2 confirmed?
    Not yet.

/10char

Deleted
    That was a great episode, although (correct me if I'm wrong, too lazy to check):

Manga things:
    Wasn't Annie supposed to have crashed through a church or something, the minister of which (was it Pastor Nick?) was supposedly hiding something about the titan in the wall - which didn't make an appearance in this episode also? Maybe that comes later and they'll open season 2 with him demanding they repair the wall section quickly etc?

So for those that are familiar with the manga, I have one question regarding the post-credits scene of the last episode...

Was Annie aware of that Titan that is shown to be inside the wall and was going for it rather than trying to escape, or was that a coincidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion View Post
    So for those that are familiar with the manga, I have one question regarding the post-credits scene of the last episode...

Was Annie aware of that Titan that is shown to be inside the wall and was going for it rather than trying to escape, or was that a coincidence?
    We don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    That was a great episode, although (correct me if I'm wrong, too lazy to check):

Manga things:
    Wasn't Annie supposed to have crashed through a church or something, the minister of which (was it Pastor Nick?) was supposedly hiding something about the titan in the wall - which didn't make an appearance in this episode also? Maybe that comes later and they'll open season 2 with him demanding they repair the wall section quickly etc?
    There was something that did make an appearance that could pertain to what you're saying.

If you watch past the credits and wait until the last few seconds, in one of the holes of which Annie had her fingers in while she was climbing the wall (before Mikasa chopped those mf'ers off), you see an eye of a Titan. Probably just a joke, but I haven't read the manga.. If that pastor guy was hiding a Titan of his own in the wall maybe?

Pure speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziel View Post
    There was something that did make an appearance that could pertain to what you're saying.

If you watch past the credits and wait until the last few seconds, in one of the holes of which Annie had her fingers in while she was climbing the wall (before Mikasa chopped those mf'ers off), you see an eye of a Titan. Probably just a joke, but I haven't read the manga.. If that pastor guy was hiding a Titan of his own in the wall maybe?

Pure speculation.
    Manga spoilers below:

The entire walls are made of titans, if I remember correctly the walls are of the same residue as one of the titans ( I believe it was the Armored one or Annie's crystal skin) the pastor knows more about it but refuses to tell. Even if you read the manga, they still don't know.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I just love how they killed so many humans during their battle. xD
    P.S.
    Gief Season 2 NAO!

Yup.....this sums Mikasa up pretty much

Honestly, I don't see why people like Mikasa so much; she is an Orihime who can fight. Zero personality.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Yup.....this sums Mikasa up pretty much

Honestly, I don't see why people like Mikasa so much; she is an Orihime who can fight. Zero personality.

I didn't notice it till the latest episode and i was like holy shit.

MANGA SPOILERS

I just finished watching the anime yesterday, so I couldn't help myself but to read the manga.

It's really annoying that Reiner and Berth kidnapped Eren and then didn't feel like telling him anything after he woke up. They even CONTINUED to take Eren with them even though he has no interest in staying, and they don't want to tell him anything (for some reason). Annoying. >.>

Deleted
    apparently there are titans in the walls - are they human 'titans' (i think so, it did not look like those other sheep titans?
    I think 1) they used those titans as a repelling medium in the walls 2) they might or might not be voluntarily there 3) it appears some know of it 4) we still have the armored titan and giga titan 5) annie went cocoon mode and will possibly wake up or did a titan hara kiri?

nevertheless the series are awesome, can't wait for next