Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If a player that bad in a random dungeon run, (afk, lower dps than the healer, etc.), I will do my best to vote kick them. Doesn't matter what language they speak. So my answer would be no.

Had the same thing as an european player with eastern european's sometimes.

Others times my own nearby countries we're very bad aswell, mostly Swedish players.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

people still talk in dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    It's because America #1!!! Afterall, the bible is written in english.
    Ok that was worth a chuckle

On topic, the only think I've noticed from my southern neighbors is things like the Tank will need on everything that shows him the Need button. A pally tank will roll on Agil trinkets, need on a items they are already wearing or downgrades, ANYTHING that has a need button they will hit it. And asking them to trade it has never panned out.

My son likes to run lowbie dungeons when leveling. He often points out that the tank is a arms warrior who put on a shield, and oddly can't hold threat. Healers that are shadow priests and when the tank dies, claims it's the tanks fault. Obviously not 100%, but I think there is a noticeable difference in attitudes and playstyles.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2013-07-13 at 11:09 PM.

I don't "insta-quit" but I do get really frustrated when they are doing something wrong and I can't help them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Discussion on this topic can sometimes be okay, but this specific thread title/content does not make for a good discussion, as can be seen in how it devolved already on the first page.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines