Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    you can just download an addon to lower all damage and health numbers by 2 decimals and it wouldn't change a thing.

We don't need item squish. We don't need number squish. Stop being lazy and story those large numbers. Or else the numbers become meaningless. Do you really think next expansion I'll be ok with my hunter doing 20 DPS instead 200k+ DPS now? If you'll be ok with it, I won't be.

It's sounding more and more like it's time to be done with wow. If I do play the next expansion it'll likely be only until Star Citizen releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo, anyone remembers when 30 strength on an item was a lot?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Adding a K or a M is not sufficient work. Especially if you really want to know what you hit for. For example, if you hit for 425,725 but it only shows 425k or 426k depending on if Blizzard decides to round numbers or not. In order to have the most delicate work and gaming experience one must know exactly what they are hitting for, not some estimate. One could say well check the combat log, but who really wants to scroll through all that combat text when the numbers could be displayed for what they really are. Therefore, I say that the numbers should be reduced and still show exactly what they are to give the player a complete gaming experience.