Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    I'm doing it as fire but the adds aren't dying fast enough since we have very little in the means of solid AoE.
    I am not assigned to adds or the boss, however the adds are stop-gating us I figured it couldn't hurt to go arcane for the added AoE.
    If AoE is your issue on progress, speccing Arcane won't really help you much tbh. While Arcane AoE is "decent" (read: OK) there are so, so many classes that will do better. What we did (albeit 25M) was to have melee help AoE so that the Ice Beam wasn't an issue, and our ranged single-target DPS was strong enough. Dunno what the case will be for you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    I'm doing it as fire but the adds aren't dying fast enough since we have very little in the means of solid AoE.
    I am not assigned to adds or the boss, however the adds are stop-gating us I figured it couldn't hurt to go arcane for the added AoE.
    with your raid comp you 100% should not touch the adds, your ele shaman should be able to melt them, and if a range has to go into melee to AoE, your demo lock would be far better off doing it than you playing arcane, this being said, you may want to go arcane anyways just because fire is the suck on this fight (QoL wise).

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    with your raid comp you 100% should not touch the adds, your ele shaman should be able to melt them, and if a range has to go into melee to AoE, your demo lock would be far better off doing it than you playing arcane, this being said, you may want to go arcane anyways just because fire is the suck on this fight (QoL wise).
    With a Demo Lock and an Ele Sham this should be a non issue, tell them to play better. At the very most you can bomb them and maybe 4 stack barrage cleave but that shouldn't be necessary. Also make sure your raid is working out a stun rotation and you are using your Ring of Frost.