Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    There is a lot of aoe next tier, so be happy tbh. Spriest will never compete with locks or mages. The sooner you make peace with that, the better for you
    but why ?

Look at raidbot ( http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/ ) : locks and mages dominates ALL brackets ( 10 / 25 ... normal / hc )

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    you can't disperse while stun/silenced and shadow healing has been significantly nerfed. the only real damage improvement for shadow is basically useless in pvp because we always get trained (insanity).
    That's not what I meant, I know about all that. He said we got crazy procs in the beginning that were nerfed but I don't recall any nerfs to our procs.
    Last edited by Cerbz; 2013-07-22 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    you can't disperse while stun/silenced
    Yes, you can.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Yes, you can.
    I didn't even catch that he said that. But yeah, you can certainly disperse while stunned or silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    I didn't even catch that he said that. But yeah, you can certainly disperse while stunned or silenced.
    Not while silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    Not while silenced.
    Not while interrupted, yes while silenced.

Dispersion nerf brought it inline with Ice Block and Divine Shield.

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Not while interrupted, yes while silenced.

Dispersion nerf brought it inline with Ice Block and Divine Shield.
    Exactly, should have stated that... But it's funny seeing they got immunities, ours is 90% reduction. Homogenization for everyone, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerbz View Post
    What changed exactly? As far I know FDCL(not counting the glyph) and DI haven't changed at all.
    FDCL can't give instant mind blasts anymore.

I said "Not counting the glyph".

Quote Originally Posted by Achtalon View Post
    FDCL can't give instant mind blasts anymore.
    they took this away and gave insanity tho

though i'll admit its a nerf to mobility.

pvp wise

vt mana return higher

revert the nerf to shadows healing(ele and rets and druids heal more now?)

mastery buff/dot buff.. maybe even just swp upfront dmg buff.

I'd be happy enough with that.

Deleted
    New PTR Patch an no SP changes

Needs Some Adjustments at least

Quote Originally Posted by jessi View Post
    but why ?

Look at raidbot ( http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/ ) : locks and mages dominates ALL brackets ( 10 / 25 ... normal / hc )
    Realize that no class competes with mages and warlocks.

Deleted
    @stickyjam

Don't think any of that is needed.

What i personally want to see is:

Shadowform nerf taken back.
    MD speedcast reinstated for shadow.
    Either some sort of interrupt-protection/CD or dispersion usable while interrupted reinstated.

for pve, turn mindflay into a 4 tick/4 second and the scaling problems are fixed without potentially screwballing whatever pvp threat we pose.

Predicting buff to shadow in 6.1
    30% buff to Mind sear and 10% buff to single target dps which will bring us from 20% behind most specs to 10% behind (and it will be totally neglected in the end of 6.1 because of scaling issues). It usually goes like this. On a serious note, now when they nerfed our survivability and healing so hard, they may start to think about our damage. I hope for total rework of our orb/dp mechanic (since the start of mop beta actually).
    As for buffing Mind flay in some way 4th tick or just flat damage increase, it's not that simple because it will reduce the value of FDCL compared to Mind bender and especially Insanity. But Blizz doesn't seem to care about such things lately anyway, just look at t16 2p bonus which only buffs Insanity out of three talents.

Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    @stickyjam

Don't think any of that is needed.

What i personally want to see is:

Shadowform nerf taken back.
    MD speedcast reinstated for shadow.
    Either some sort of interrupt-protection/CD or dispersion usable while interrupted reinstated.
    realistically tho, more mana is more heals.

shadow struggles more than every other caster by a MILE with mana.

shadowform reverted would be good but wont happen.
    MD speedcast would be awesome but wont happen.
    disperse is now like block i.e. with interrupts again wont happen.

a revert of the 33% nerf to heals for shadow would be an "active mitigation" styled buff too.
    dot damage buff idea was based around the low damage when trained by melee.(certainly far less crucial than other things)
    Last edited by stickyjam; 2013-07-26 at 10:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsay View Post
    Predicting buff to shadow in 6.1
    30% buff to Mind sear and 10% buff to single target dps which will bring us from 20% behind most specs to 10% behind (and it will be totally neglected in the end of 6.1 because of scaling issues). It usually goes like this. On a serious note, now when they nerfed our survivability and healing so hard, they may start to think about our damage. I hope for total rework of our orb/dp mechanic (since the start of mop beta actually).
    Cant wait traditional Mind Sear cluster**** of buff/nerfs at the start of the each big patch/expansion: MindSearTooStronk (2 days) -> emergency nerf mind sear -> mind sear too weak (for 2 months) -> buff mindsear bit when content is done...

Quote Originally Posted by sahtila View Post
    Cant wait traditional Mind Sear cluster**** of buff/nerfs at the start of the each big patch/expansion: MindSearTooStronk (2 days) -> emergency nerf mind sear -> mind sear too weak (for 2 months) -> buff mindsear bit when content is done...

Seriously. My mind sear bat trash on Tortos is like 250k, Shammy with -10 ilvl...600k chain lightning. Both are mindless 1 button pushes, and yet....

When did the tier 2 piece bonus get changed to 40% instead of 100% bonus damage on critical?

http://ptr.wowdb.com/item-sets