Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of mine are mostly made up.

The only one I could say pertains to anything would be my Hunter, Sanochan. It was from a shoujo manga that I can't remember the name of. :S

My new Nelf Monk, Vren, and my Gnome Warrior, Nylla, are based off of my OCs I like to doodle.

The only thing my character names have in common is that they were generated using the random name button. I really really suck at coming up with names.

I don't have a particular theme going on for my characters. I just pick whatever sounds nice, or something that comes from my favorite music or tv shows.

Recently renamed my lock to Margaery and my DK to Cersei. My priest is called Harmony & hunter is called Elizabeth since I find those 2 names so beautiful.

Deleted
    i like the idea of a theme, but i can never make it work and im not very good at sticking to it. I was originally gonna have "Aria" in each of my characters names, and whilst a number do have it, neither of my capped alts do.

I theme my names in other games but never in WoW.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    My characters are all tied with various films and directors. For example - Abrâms, Nolân or Jônës (as in "Professor Jônës.. you know who) or Bânefall (couldnt name my char Bane so I had to change the a and add little something) or Hânsolo ... yep, thats pretty much my pattern.

Except for Crysîs - thats the same nick Im using here.

My main is named Chadina, which was a random generator name. Now all my characters are in the same line. Chadina, Chadamia, Chadiki, and so on. Though I do have those oddball names, like Hellei, that don't start with 'Chad'. Funny thing is, it never hit me that Chad was a guys name until after I had made the character and my guild started calling me by it. I realized after some random person asked if I was a guy because of the 'Chad' in my name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    At night, I look upon potatoes with lust in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    About half my characters are real names, the others are foreign words that are relevant to their class or race.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

An MMO tradition for me that started back in Dark Age of Camelot and EQ when I was like 14 or 15 was naming my characters after Capcom's "Vampire" series best known as Darkstalkers to the West (I prefer that name..it's a neat word) and I've kept that going from then until now.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    mine are based on elements and latin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to start all my characters names with Ave but I don't anymore and have name changed a lot of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    DEATHETERNAL, DEATHUNDYING, DEATHIMMORTAL, DEATHUNENDING, etc.
    You get the idea.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Modified Football terms such as Llayne Baker(linebacker), a human pirate and Buck Puddle(backpedal), a goblin hunter.

I tried a thematic name once. I made a goblin warlock named Harlix, the RP justification being that she was sister to my goblin rogue Hablix. I was uneasy about it from the start, and it grated on me so bad that by level 35ish I just deleted and started over with a completely unrelated name. Never again :/

In every MMO I play my character names are either based on emotions or states of mind.

Furrius (Furious)
    Joi (Joy)
    Irrytait (Irritate)
    Sternn (Stern)
    Lucides (Lucid)
    Tatic (Ecstatic)
    Annoi (Annoy)
    Pressh (Pressured)
    Regretti (Regret)
    Vyndict (Vindictive)
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.