Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Expansion leaked??

So if you play a human, there is a quest.

And in this quest, it requires to to take a note from Smith Argus in Goldshire to someone in Stormwind. When you complete that quest, the follow up one is called "Return to Argus"

I half expected to see Turalyon to appear when I read that.

Can't wait!

Yeah and we are going to Asgard because there is gryphon master named Thor. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=523

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26396 is the quest and its the name of the dude not the planet considering we have never been to argus before.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26396

Required level 5.

It would be expansion 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yeah and we are going to Asgard because there is gryphon master named Thor. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=523
    Oh my god, you're right. better start preparing

ye, a quest that have been in the game for like what? 7 years? obviosuly leak that its a legion expansion after MoP.

Deleted
    Here's the quest he's talking about.

Nothing to see here guys, just some idiot trying to stir up something.

Flaming is not tolerated here

EDIT: That's not really flaming ahaha.
    Last edited by mmoc6392c07600; 2013-07-15 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjelpen View Post
    ye, a quest that have been in the game for like what? 7 years? obviosuly leak that its a legion expansion after MoP.
    ... I don't think you're---

Forget it, this should help.

(click for full size!)

Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

dude don't troll or at least be better at it... i mean seriously

That quest has been around for a good while now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    What, when, how.
    Ok if thats so, I hope Azhara will be introduced. But thinks she rather works for the old gods now. And wodner why Sargeras is the last boss when the old gods is still arounde and in lore and metzen confirmed they are mutch stronger. But i rather see Sargeras for tired of old gods. Azhara could be nice as a intro expansion to the Legion. So will this x-pck be tha last or second, so we level 5 levels each expansion? Just curious.. Have looking forward to the burning Legion in whole, Medan, sylvanas lost sister and her husband Turalyon. But they must be in Outland somehow? Was there they were last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst... Troll... Ever..

I mean come on, you get a note from Argus in the first place and you jump all excited when you are asked to RETURN to him.. That quest have been around since forever... not leaking anything besides the smell of a bad troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Worst... Troll... Ever..

I mean come on, you get a note from Argus in the first place and you jump all excited when you are asked to RETURN to him.. That quest have been around since forever... not leaking anything besides the smell of a bad troll.
    Actually 4 months shy of 3 years, but yeah. This is nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Yep, and the expansion is sponsored by the Food Channel. Evidence is this NPC:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Robby_Flay
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever it is, I hope it's not another demon themed expansion. We did demons once already, please let's not go backwards...
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

full list of "Return to" quests
    clearly we are also going to "Return to the Earth" "Return to Samophlanger" "Return to Camp"
    seriously come up with something better...

So a guy makes a thread that is obviously a joke yet there's people pulling out the pitchforks & torches and yelling "TROLL!!!!!".

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    This was pretty good. I laughed. XD

but but...the quest gives you 1s 75copper (7+5=12) which means the expansion will launch on December 1st 2014.

Furthermore, in the screenshot, Smith Argus is holding a WRENCH - a clear symbol that the next class will be Tinker and there's half a wooden barrel in the background which means the new race will be Ogres.

The quest requiring "Level 5" means there will be 5 more levels to cap in Argus-land.

Clearly, as we "have already been to Bartlett", he will be the main gryphon master in Argus-land.

As we are delivering armors per the quest text, there will also probably be a War effort before the final boss in Argus.

Also according to the text, gryphons are our friends, so there will be a boss in the new raid where Gryphons will help us, which means the Wildhammer Clan(the one that deals with the gryphons iirc) will be heavily involved in the lore.

Sounds great to me, can't wait for "Return to Argus".