Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do they even have a clue what they are doing anymore? I've not seen so much spin since the last presidential election. For Gawd's sakes just take what's in the box from Monty instead of polling the audience dressed up in silly outfits.

I feel like I roll a new class every new patch now...

Is Bladestorm still down to a one minute cooldown on the PTR? Anyone know?

Saw it mentioned in the datamine some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The responses to the questions seem unusually self-confident and aggressive. The dismissal of the Death Knight soloing query was particularly transparent and telling.
    Yet he's 100% right with every word he said. People are overreacting.

Bring a Blood DK to an actual competitive environment and see how he does. It's just like any other class.

Also, those of you complaining about Hunters, they said a multitude of changes are coming to boost their damage and survivability.

Stop jumping the gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

don't see what the big deal is about chakra. you're not meant to have all the benefits all of the time. i usually just pick which one will help most for a fight and stay in it. everything works just fine. i think there's too much obsessing over 1% differences in the end totals. if there's a phase of the fight where you really need the other one then just switch. it's not like there's 50 phases to a boss that happen every 10 seconds.

I check mmo-champion daily in the hopes of seeing a Shadow Priest change and always end up disappointed.

That's okay Blizzard, just keep taking and taking and taking from us... We'll sit and wait; dead after being tunneled with no defensives left.

About time Readiness was removed. Now they can actually balance the class in both PVE and PVP, and we won't have a 20 button opener.

Don't worry, they already said they will be buffing KC, ES, etc to make up for it... that PTR patch just hasn't happened yet. It's going to be a sustained DPS buff, but less burst. Overall better in my opinion.
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2013-07-15 at 07:21 AM.

Deleted
    What a phlegmatic answers... shame on them!

That's the point: "It is kinda funny how they push out ugly tier sets now but as soon as its something they can earn more extra money from they make it amazing."

They make shit in the game to buy from their web-shop awesome things (what contains work hours, not just copy paste work)...
    You pay for the expansion packs/2 years, you pay tons of cold money for months (to get CHANCE to do something) and after that, if you don't like the crap low polygon-numbers items you need to pay again to get some shine...

The gear this tier is some of the ugliest I have ever seen. I have yet to see a single class set (season and tier) that doesn't look completely disgusting, gaudy, not right for the intended class, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happen to Pico i don't like these new people

I miss Pico too :s d'aww..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    don't see what the big deal is about chakra. you're not meant to have all the benefits all of the time. i usually just pick which one will help most for a fight and stay in it. everything works just fine. i think there's too much obsessing over 1% differences in the end totals. if there's a phase of the fight where you really need the other one then just switch. it's not like there's 50 phases to a boss that happen every 10 seconds.
    The fact that you can barely help out tankhealing in 25man is not a big deal? In 25man it's small issue though since you have other healers, in 10man it's terrible though because you are not supposed to just spam aoe heals and need to keep some targets up. More the other way around, your PoH are so damn weak in 10man since you cannot really switch if you know tank is gonna take a beating soon. Glad I'm raiding 25man now and don't have to worry about Chakra anymore other than Horridon's last phase.

The thing is other healers can alternate between roles in a heartbeat, but we need to be in the right Chakra to heal JUST AS MUCH as the other healer. The problems appear the most when both singletarget and aoe healing are needed, why should we be handicapped if while heavy aoe dmg the tank gets low and we try to throw it a heal? Or why is our cascade etc being made weaker in singletarget Chakra in 10man? Can't really switch for 1 spell and back now can you.
    So during heavy AoE damage and the tank gets low: Oops our gheal hit only for 60k instead of the 120k the other chakra/healers would've done and now the tank died, thanks Chakra. A lot of phases do not always last 30 seconds so you are going to lose essential healing and during an AoE healing phase (which is..always..in 25man) you cannot really switch.
    Reducing the cooldown would be worse as a stancedancing healer would not be fun to play, so the last option remains is removing it, people asking for it for years now but of course they don't listen.

On another note, I'm starting to dislike that I cannot even take a 1/2month break from my alts before having to TOTALLY relearn them, like someone said it's like rolling a new class each patch now.

Am i the only strange 1 who actuallly enjoy's class changes as i think they stop the game from becoming stale. constantly relearning how to play for me is fun. and in the end if my toons are strong or weak doesnt really matter. ill still play them. love the game, starting to get tired of the qq though

Deleted
    i liked it when Readiness was a MM talent i think it was wrong to make it a all specc ability and might have been one the reasons MM have been struggeling in mop.