Just a simpel answer

Hey

I just recently startet playing shadow priest. And my DPS is no where near what I would have liked. I'm offcause comparing my DPS with the rest of my raidteam, and they all have both 4 set bonus and meta gem (some got the cloak aswell, but I'm no where near that)
    My question is, how much ekstra DPS will I get, when I get my 4 set and my meta gem.

I know it's not a simpel question as I startet in my titel, but I'm not looking for a pricise number, but just an est. value.
    5k, 10k, 20k?

I hope some kind shadow priest know, and are willing to help a noob priest alittle

It would help a lot to be able to see logs and an armory link too see what needs to be worked on, Its possible you can get a solid increase just from changing a few things in your rotation.

Just a rough estimate though, depending on the fight, I saw an increase of between 10-30% increase in dps with the meta gem. 2pc is worth varrying amounts depending on the fight, most of the time I'm seeing around a 5k increase from it. On a fight like horridon however, its closer to 30-40k. 4pc is kinda meh, but same idea, its worth more on add fights.
    Last edited by Nestar; 2013-07-14 at 09:39 PM. Reason: fail at spelling

Simple answer: there isn't one.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your armory link? What level are you (I'm guessing 90, since you mentioned raid team), but if you're doing 5, 10, 20k DPS you should give this thread a read because your DPS should be well above that, even in heroic blues.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    If you just love being that guy that purposely, or accidentally carries out the action of "letting them win", roll a shaman, and get a FREE vacation to the Ashran Graveyard with scenic tombstones and a magnificent sunset view of your faction hiding in the bubble as DKS, hunters and Treesus Christ roflstomp your base, and all you have to do is call this number!

I'm not just doing 20k DPS.. I'm just not doing quit enough.

Logs from last night : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...um/damageDone/
    Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eledwen/simple

Edit: This is OP posting btw. Just using my boyfriends user.
    Last edited by Silentbob78; 2013-07-15 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    Dont use PI for every single boss (and when you actually use it, do it, ~7% uptime on it its just bad.), its bad idea, same for lvl90 talent. One of basic things for spriest are changing talents depends on fight.
    Even with uvls&2set haste is still superior over another stats.
    You're forgetting about Lvl 90 talent, Twin Consort - 6min 36s = 396s = 6 used Halo, its 1 for 66s, similary on other fights.

Yeah not the best uptime for my PI / Halo... I'll work on that, but I've tryed using DI on some fights, but I don't realy see an improvement on my DPS.