Thread: LF advice plz

LF advice plz

I'm currently on a pretty dead realm and I'm asking around to see of any of you could help me decide on what server to go to. All I do is pvp and I'm looking for rbg's for season 14. I'm horde, and play around 2.2 rating in 3's and have been 2.1k in rbg's. and suggestions appreciated

Could try posting your battletag, experience, class, etc. on official forums BG section and say you're looking for like-minded people to RBG with.

Deleted
    If you are EU then go Stormscale (or outland).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there is an addon for forming cross realm rbgs.. called OU or something?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    I think there is an addon for forming cross realm rbgs.. called OU or something?
    It's called Oqueue.

To OP: You didn't mention if you are EU or US

We don't really allow 'which server should I roll' threads. There has been 100s in the past and there isn't really much discussion to be had in them.

Top US PvP realms: Darkspear (A), Tichondrius (H)

Top EU PvP realms: Outland (A), Stormscale (H)

If you're worried about faction balance (for world PvP) then there is websites to look at populations. Locking this thread for now.