Poll: Transmog Contest

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Transmogrification Contest for Guild Need Your Help for Winners.

Good Evening MMOC Forums. Our Guild (http://still-alive.net/wow) had a little transmog contest this week. And I would like your help choosing the winners.

Thank you for your time. Pictures below, Poll Above.

Cobs

Cookie

Terebrion

Standoff

Cely

Tomato

Inv

Eury

Stig
    Last edited by Metsu; 2013-07-15 at 04:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cobs, it's creative
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Went with Cookie. At first I thought it was another overdone Belf one but she actually has some pieces I haven't seen much of and liked, and they still look good together.

Terebrion I couldn't figure out if he actually had a good transmog under all that filter. Maybe it's just a zone's atmosphere but it made it really hard to pick out any details. I wish a couple of the other shots had been closer-up, too, especially Inv's.

Mmm, might have to go with Cobs as well. Cookie is a close runner up. Also like Tomato. And Eury just because teh sexplate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scunosi View Post
    Went with Cookie. At first I thought it was another overdone Belf one but she actually has some pieces I haven't seen much of and liked, and they still look good together.

Terebrion I couldn't figure out if he actually had a good transmog under all that filter. Maybe it's just a zone's atmosphere but it made it really hard to pick out any details. I wish a couple of the other shots had been closer-up, too, especially Inv's.
    HEHEH not a filter. It's a phone picture of the screen, just as Standoff.
    I don't like armorkins, or "sets", which narrowed down to those two, plus Cobs.
    But Terebrion had the most balanced combination between the other in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would vote but ah... they all look like shit. What is it a random color transmog contest.
    Aye mate

Inv's is the most original.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Inv's is the most original.
    If only on a Pandaren, good enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I like Cobs, seems to be well matched and looks fitting for his race.
    Some of the others were good, but had the odd item that didn't quite fit in with the rest. And I'm not really a fan of plate-kinis but Cookie's mog is decent.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Thank you so much for your responses. I apologize for the image quality I wasn't very specific when I promoted the contest.

I don't see whats so original about cobs it's all black stuff. And the bikinis and stuff are also 10 a penny. Went with Inv because it was pretty strange seeing that on a pandaren, made me lol. What do they win btw?

Deleted
    gonna go with inv. It's like they didn't really put any effort into making the sets :s

Shameless bump from GM to promote contest and get us moar votes!!! =]
    Last edited by dechesirekat; 2013-07-16 at 09:34 AM.

I went with Cookie. This is special tbh, why? I don't like armorkinis at all. But there are a few very original pieces inthere. And it screams Belf so loud. So yeah Cookie wins (a cookie?). Cobs would be my 2nd choice. Mostly cause it is very fitting. He looks like a juggernaut in that.

The rest should be ashamed to even enter a transmog contest tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Would vote but ah... they all look like shit. What is it a random color transmog contest.
    couldn't agree more... they all look pretty bad :/
    I want to see the results though... I go with Stig... cliche one but best from all of those -_-"

went with cobs seems to be quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    voted for Cob, got my "attention" mroe than the others
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I really like Cely's, it's an interesting combination I never would've thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodacz View Post
    couldn't agree more... they all look pretty bad :/
    I want to see the results though... I go with Stig... cliche one but best from all of those -_-"
    Well on the whole of looks yeah. But its so unoriginal. All Stig did was get a sword from Lich King (or ICC) and transmogged his own DK starter set. If he isn't a DK but a paladin, then more points to him tho for effort. Also would say to get another tabard. That tabard looks so shit (even tho the theme fits).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    If some of them could buy the new helms from the itemshop they might've had a better chance at winning.

But that would be pay to win aaa