Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknight1700 View Post
    WTF Rain of Frogs??! Who the hell gets that glyph? Warlocks? lmao
    Id assume shammies, frogs, rain storm

Um, I think they forgot something in proving grounds. I read nothing about rewards. What's the point??

10+ Year Old Account
    That change to detterrance has to be an error right? a 0.8 second cd lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really looking forward to Proving Grounds as a healer.

Those Garrosh titles, really? seriously? That sounds so lame... Name, Hellscream's Downfall... Hellscream's Downfall is a name for a patch, not a title name wtf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Good piss off, we don't need more of you neckbeards.

Getting pathetic now.
    Exactly my thought. More room for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Um, I think they forgot something in proving grounds. I read nothing about rewards. What's the point??
    Its to test how good you are at the game, you dont generally need a million rewards for that.

If they did have some rewards, then people wouldnt see how far they could get based on their skills, they'll just try to find the easiest way to cheese the whole thing. "Hey if i stand here, half-glitched in the wall, i avoid all the mechanics"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacc View Post
    CharTitle #384 - ..., Hellscream's Downfall
    turns out it is before
    That doesn't really mean its before or after. For example the PVP titles are always before the name of the player, the string is just listed this way here. So there's really no way of knowing til people actually get it. W.e though, not really any differance to me.

I would prefer if Liberator was for Flex and LFR, Conqueror for normal and Downfall for heroic

Proving Yourself: Endless Damage (Wave 30) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Damage (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points. Title Reward: The Proven Damage Dealer. 10 points.
    Proving Yourself: Endless Healer (Wave 30) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Healer (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points. Title Reward: The Proven Healer. 10 points.
    Proving Yourself: Endless Tank (Wave 30) Successfully complete Wave 30 of the Basic Tank (Endless) trial at the Proving Grounds. 10 points. Title Reward: The Proven Tank. 10 points.

Sounds like good enough rewards for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the new titles~! And the Rain of Frogs glyph, oddly reminds me of Diablo 3. I hope it's for Shamans~! <3

Unsure how I feel about shaman glyphs.

And also <3 that Stormcrow mount, I want it regardless if it's a Blizz Store mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I would prefer if Liberator was for Flex and LFR, Conqueror for normal and Downfall for heroic
    Liberator is horde only, conqueror is ally only.
    (If you look at the ach)

I know they are faction specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Its to test how good you are at the game, you dont generally need a million rewards for that.

If they did have some rewards, then people wouldnt see how far they could get based on their skills, they'll just try to find the easiest way to cheese the whole thing. "Hey if i stand here, half-glitched in the wall, i avoid all the mechanics"
    This game is all about a carrot on the end of a stick, you don't put in rewards people won't do them. And no I don't consider a lame title to be a reward. If they don't actually add some real rewards this feature will be a flop.

This game is all about a carrot on the end of a stick, you don't put in rewards people won't do them. And no I don't consider a lame title to be a reward. If they don't actually add some real rewards this feature will be a flop.
    Dunno, personally I like the fact I'll be able to literally prove I'm the #1 DD/Healer/Tank in guild. A Title and ranking system is more than enough. It's more to prove to yourself and friends than a mount or transmog stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Dunno, personally I like the fact I'll be able to literally prove I'm the #1 DD/Healer/Tank in guild. A Title and ranking system is more than enough. It's more to prove to yourself and friends than a mount or transmog stuff.
    It cant really flop because its not supposed to be a progression path, and it doesnt requires other people with you. Its to make yourself feel better about yourself.

Target dummies dont have rewards attached to them and people use em all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

FINALLY!!!! wow Gets its own DANGER ROOM!!! *queue's X-Men Music*

Deleted
    Riiiighhht. Like you would expect a reward to use the test dummies eh?

Some people just don't get it, you are not playing the game right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sad that Blizzard used the Druid Flight Form models and isn't turning the Stormcrow model into a new druid form. So now everyone can ride a bird form! :/ Really stupid.

Bear Druids are getting buffed, about freakin time.