Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Landrid View Post
    So either the storm crow mount is for the proving grounds or blizzard is adding another sparkling mount to the store. Thank god my subscription ends in 30 days.
    seen posts(nothing official) that this mount drops from hellscream hc.

Rogues "Spamming Sinister Strike isn't much fun Blizzard"

Blizzard " Durrrrr Hey guys lets raise the cost of SS so they don't have to spam it so much and complain."

Also "Rain of Frogs" /heavy sigh. I know Jay Wilson was moved from Diablo 3 to Titan to WoW but jesus h christ are you that devoid of new ideas.

another nerf for the WW monk cool....

Deleted
    Rain of Frogs sounds like that ability that Witch Doctors got in D3, so it sounds very likely that Shammies will get that, either way, sounds awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post

Blizzard " Durrrrr Hey guys lets raise the cost of SS so they don't have to spam it so much and complain."

Also "Rain of Frogs" /heavy sigh. I know Jay Wilson was moved from Diablo 3 to Titan to WoW but jesus h christ are you that devoid of new ideas.
    Aww, how cute. Yet another poster who thinks they know what they're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy paladin fixes? Nah, can't be, they're too busy overbuffing the other healing classes. -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post

When you dont have anything to complaing about, resort to random and unrelated rants about Jay Wilson without haveing any idea date to back up your claim. Rofl. I love the internet.

Deleted
    Glyph of Focused Mending (NYI) (New) Causes your Prayer of Mending to only bounce between the target and the caster. Major Glyph.
    what if i cast it on myself

Quote Originally Posted by uocat View Post
    what if i cast it on myself
    Bounces between your hand and your face, and every bounce causes a 3second disorientate. Doh!

Oh good...they're not going to gate the Proving Grounds with a required ilvl. I was scared for that. I reall can't wait to try out the healing aspect of that feature. It's about time they gave healers a chance to actually use their heals in a solo scenario/fight-type thing w/o needing to have a DPS spec or put out nasty amts of DPS as a healer. WOOO!

10+ Year Old Account
    Serpent Wards from Warcraft 3? Thank you very much, Blizzard. I will be getting this as soon as it hits live.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Quote Originally Posted by pepe2c View Post
    another nerf for the WW monk cool....
    Maybe I'm reading that wrong but how is that a nerf?

Down to 3 Chi from 4 so you acquire it faster...
    Use Tigereye Brew to consume the charges, granting you 6% increased damage and healing for 15 sec. which is up from 5%...
    You can only consume up to 15 stacks at a time for 90% increased damage up from 75%...

Seems like they buffed it a little bit. Granted the whole spec and class needs much more than that but I don't see how it's a nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacc View Post
    CharTitle #384 - ..., Hellscream's Downfall
    turns out it is before
    Your quote is correct, so if by before you mean after, then you are correct also.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    I for one hope that Proving Grounds is difficult.

Bronze mode - Average to Above average players will find this challenging but not impossible. Passing through Bronze mode will give you the stamp of approval for normal mode raiding guilds

Silver mode - Almost impossible to complete without playing your class perfectly. Average players will hit a brick wall here and above average players will really struggle here. Still not impossible but requires perfect play. PvP heroes and casual 5 man heroic players will not succeed until they get better at the game. Even the most hardcore of players will need a good few hours of wiping before finishing. Wiping here is nothing to be embarrassed about

Gold - Impossible. No one will succeed here for a few weeks. Requires insane play that only the best are capable of. Takes days of wiping to even pass the first wave. Once you know the encounter inside out and have a solid strategy down can you start to progress through the waves of mobs. Will include a metric shit ton of one shot mechanics. If you stand in the wrong place at any time during this encounter you will be killed instantly. Getting Gold is an impressive achievement and will earn you celebrity status on your realm.

Endless mode - Endless mode is insanely difficult. Only the best of the best of the best can do well here. Where getting Gold mode shows that you are one of the best, Endless mode shows you ARE the best. Each time you enter, the encounter changes randomly so you can't learn a strategy and get some addon that tells you what to do. This relies on pure instinct and draws upon your full experience as a WoW player. One wrong move and your dead. Even the most advanced players in WoW will fail here as they are used to watching a boss mod timer to know when to do stuff. For this you not only need to play your class like a God you also need lightning fast reactions to adjust to the ever changing encounter.

Glyph of the Compi (NYI) (New) Your Hex now transforms enemies into a Compi.

What is a Compi?

Guess we should have expected more dumbass combustion nerfs. Misalign the cooldown with PoM and make PoM unusable with Alter Time, now that's what I call overkill

Did I read Sanctity of Battle changes correctly? Holy Shock is now baseline for Paladins, available for both ret and prot as well as holy? Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacc View Post
    Glyph of the Compi (NYI) (New) Your Hex now transforms enemies into a Compi.

What is a Compi?
    I may be remembering this wrong, but I think it's a shortened name for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compsognatha. Basically, tiny dinosaur.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post

Bronze mode - Average to Above average players will find this challenging but not impossible. Passing through Bronze mode will give you the stamp of approval for normal mode raiding guilds

Silver mode - Almost impossible to complete without playing your class perfectly. Average players will hit a brick wall here and above average players will really struggle here. Still not impossible but requires perfect play. PvP heroes and casual 5 man heroic players will not succeed until they get better at the game. Even the most hardcore of players will need a good few hours of wiping before finishing. Wiping here is nothing to be embarrassed about

Gold - Impossible. No one will succeed here for a few weeks. Requires insane play that only the best are capable of. Takes days of wiping to even pass the first wave. Once you know the encounter inside out and have a solid strategy down can you start to progress through the waves of mobs. Will include a metric shit ton of one shot mechanics. If you stand in the wrong place at any time during this encounter you will be killed instantly. Getting Gold is an impressive achievement and will earn you celebrity status on your realm.

Endless mode - Endless mode is insanely difficult. Only the best of the best of the best can do well here. Where getting Gold mode shows that you are one of the best, Endless mode shows you ARE the best. Each time you enter, the encounter changes randomly so you can't learn a strategy and get some addon that tells you what to do. This relies on pure instinct and draws upon your full experience as a WoW player. One wrong move and your dead. Even the most advanced players in WoW will fail here as they are used to watching a boss mod timer to know when to do stuff. For this you not only need to play your class like a God you also need lightning fast reactions to adjust to the ever changing encounter.
    That kind of misses the point of their purpose. They're supposed to teach, not be murderous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post
    Maybe I'm reading that wrong but how is that a nerf?

Down to 3 Chi from 4 so you acquire it faster...
    Use Tigereye Brew to consume the charges, granting you 6% increased damage and healing for 15 sec. which is up from 5%...
    You can only consume up to 15 stacks at a time for 90% increased damage up from 75%...

Seems like they buffed it a little bit. Granted the whole spec and class needs much more than that but I don't see how it's a nerf.
    Some people have no clue how to read patch notes or tell what is a Nerf or not. Half the timee they see red there is nerfs.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post

wont happen, you get achive for clearing 30 waves on endless mode = 30 first waves endless mode will be easy so everyone can get their achiv and title