The new "Timeless" prefix for the 5.4 Timeless Isle trinkets.

What do you think it could mean? Sounds rather like some sort of auto-scaling item that will scale with your average ilvl or something? Not really sure, but it's an interesting little nugget to ponder.

For those who don't know what I mean, check the latest build and look at the Timeless Isle trinkets, they have the prefix "Timeless" in the same place as you would see "heroic" or "thunderforged" for example.

Speculation?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

I was thinking along the same lines.

Deleted
    I think it's probably just an explanation for the item being so good and not obtained from raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    What do you think it could mean? Sounds rather like some sort of auto-scaling item that will scale with your average ilvl or something? Not really sure, but it's an interesting little nugget to ponder.

For those who don't know what I mean, check the latest build and look at the Timeless Isle trinkets, they have the prefix "Timeless" in the same place as you would see "heroic" or "thunderforged" for example.

Speculation?

could possibly be the equivalent to thunderforged. Blizzard also mentioned that certain things will only be available on the Timless Isle. I do not remember if that included gear or not.

I'm thinking it's going to be similar to getting kor'kron loot in battlefield barrens.. a way to help new 90s to gear up.

Seems like the new Thunderforged.

That being said, the caster DPS trinket looks stupid. Disapprove.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post
    My thoughts as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post

That being said, the caster DPS trinket looks stupid. Disapprove.
    Doesn't seem like a big enough jump to be an equivalent of Thunderforged.