Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So "How" Exactly Will Garrosh Die?

Forget about the "who" will kill him, just get to the "how".

Will he get stabbed through the heart in a cliche fashion? Decapitated by some outrageous oversize sword? Blown to bits by magic? Shot in the head? Will Garrosh feel guilty at the very end and kill himself? Will somebody grapple his skull and sheer it out of Garrosh's body and his spinal cord along with it?

Your thoughts
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2013-07-14 at 07:11 PM.

We're gonna Kamehameha him until he bursts into a cloud of glit-

Oh, wait.

Nevermind.

Already been done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Nope he will disappear and leave his armour behind like a dreadlord

Then garrosh will stumble out saying he was kidnapped in the night and the demons took over a avatar of himself design to destroy the horde and weaken azeroth for the demons invasions

WHAT A TWEEST

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Since he leaves behind a special "corpse", (his shoulder pads) it's possible that he explodes/implodes.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Since he leaves behind a special "corpse", (his shoulder pads) it's possible that he explodes/implodes.
    Or someone will strip him naked and turn into sexual slave during fight. Also possible.

He gets 1 shot.

Vol'Jin shoots the heart weakening him, Varian delivers the blow that kills him.

There, everyone's happy (but this wont happen)

10+ Year Old Account
    All that Old God corruption probably vaporizes him when we kill him and his body can no longer hold it in.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Another possibility. Tirion will steal garrosh body. Later we learn that he collect corpses of dead villains hanging on wall like giant butterflies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Another possibility. Tirion will steal garrosh body. Later we learn that he collect corpses of dead villains hanging on wall like giant butterflies.
    Dude's old and everyone needs a hobby.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Nope he will disappear and leave his armour behind like a dreadlord

Then garrosh will stumble out saying he was kidnapped in the night and the demons took over a avatar of himself design to destroy the horde and weaken azeroth for the demons invasions

WHAT A TWEEST
    That would be quite the tweest.

Then again, something about Garrosh bursting into glitter would make much more sense than Derpwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darius Crowley "the king of fist cleave" , has been studying to be a monk and fist cleaves his head off.
    Who knows until we do it?

By campfire be burned!

I'd like to see Sylvanas pop him with a poison arrow once we have him down to like 10%, and then deliver some "Who's the bitch now?" line. Not gonna happen, but that'd be awesome.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully not at all

Lying ever so still with shallow breaths, barely cling to life, he will say his final words; "All I wanted was a Pepsi."
    His chest will no longer heave with life, he will no longer want, the sparkle in his eye will fade and he will be dead.

Someone will complain that the item that they really wanted did not drop yet again.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Chen will turn into a cloud serpent and perform Liu Kang's fatality on him
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    If previous expansions have taught me anything, then these are the possible outcomes:

- Either we will flatout kill him (C'thun)
    - He will be sucked through a portal to who knows where (KJ)
    - Thrall will leap up with Doomhammer and destroy Gorehowl but there must always be a Garrosh, so Thrall will put on his armor and become the new Garrosh (LK)
    - Thrall will use the Orc Soul to destroy him (Deathwing)

Realistically though, I think it will be an execution by Thrall and because we know Thrall so well, you can bet that there will be a "I'm sorry Garrosh" somewhere in there.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    volgin will be traped in shadowy chains then at 1% finally break free to killsteal it from us lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Deleted
    40 people will click on this thing called Looking for Retards. As they will begin proceeding into the Ogrimmar, they will notice 3 or 4 guys are sitting down at the entrance and never move an inch, so they decide to kick them from the army and get replacements.

They arrive to the 1st boss, which wipes the floor with them. After the first time the boss killed them, 4 or 5 of them will suddenly desert the army as the group clearly isn't capable of carrying them, so no point staying.
    They also notice that some soldiers are standing around in the heat of battle and are not doing anything, so they decided to remove them too.

As the boss seems very much capable of countering the regiment, accusations start being thrown around, soon accompanied by references to one's female parent, their own sexual preferences and the fact that whether or not one is capable of intelligent thought. It may even come down to accusations of being a robot in disguise because well know AIs are dangerous.

After most of the regiment has been replaced at some point and only 2 or 3 are still part of the original team, Garrosh will be defeated.