How far could one get realistically in full Tyrannical in the Brawler's Guild?

How far could one get realistically in full Tyrannical in the Brawler's Guild? I want to give it a try. I have the pass already. I would love to be able to get that mount although I am not sure how feasible that is at a 496-8 ilvl pvp gear. How far could one progress?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NewportsDentarg View Post
    How far could one get realistically in full Tyrannical in the Brawler's Guild? I want to give it a try. I have the pass already. I would love to be able to get that mount although I am not sure how feasible that is at a 496-8 ilvl pvp gear. How far could one progress?
    You can easily get to rank 9. Lust+Mirrors with Frost destroys pretty much every boss until the later ranks. Nibbleh will probably be a pain in that gear.

Probably about rank 9 like Huevos said. A couple fights will be tight on the way but the large majority of them are about execution.

Not having PvE trinkets will hurt your burst by quite a bit though. It won't be easy.

Might be able to clear the whole thing. Fire Mages are one of the best specs for Brawler's guild with our mobility, burst, and time warp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Might be able to clear the whole thing. Fire Mages are one of the best specs for Brawler's guild with our mobility, burst, and time warp.
    On some of the later fights I would agree, but a ton of the movement is able to be bypassed by just popping MI and going to town on the boss. GG Engineering can be a pain, Hexos you can't cheese, but pretty much everything else up through rank 8 you can. As mistahwilshire said, maybe invest in a couple PvE trinkets. Even the shitty on use ones are good in there since the fights are short.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got to rank 7 as a mistweaver in pvp gear...so I think you should be able to do it. Though I have not gone back their in a while.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose