Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unhappy Just that one piece of Gear!

Has anyone felt like they are "Cursed" or "Doomed" to never get that one Piece of Gear/Weapon that you need?
    I'm not talking about the Rare or Low Chance Drops, I'm talking about casual Gear that is easy enough to get.

So with LFR Reset today, I once again ran Terrace of Endless Springs on my Monk Alt. I had gotten the Key to the Lei Shen Palace and ran through the Solo Scenario and gotten myself 14 Gold Coins. The only piece of gear I needed from ToES is Shoulders Of The Shadowy Protector from Lei Shi which is only for my Xmog set, the Tier 14 Monk Set. I already have the rest of the set, just the Shoulders are left.
    But seriously! Once again, even with 2 chances I get Gold, annnddd...a Bag of Gold
    I looked it up and Iv done Lei Shi about 14 times now, 4 of which was the two chances (Normal Drop, then Using Coin) and yet still NOTHING! Suuureee, iv got the trinket from her, in fact iv got it twice now...but NOPE! not the Shoulders...I swear I'm cursed to never ever able to obtain those LFR Shoulders...

All i have to say is... Muradin Spyglass. Like 50 weeks of clearing gunship for nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg, i i get so frustrated. i want a set of LFR gear for my panda girls tmog stuff, i swear the game hates me because lei shit has never given me anything. ever. only gold bags. i hate running ToES, because i know that for 7 months now that one boss has not given me anything. im losing hope
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes. Honestly, though it could be considered coincidence, I swear it generally depends on who I'm playing. The two I play much of the time... one often tends to have a harder time with it, the other I swear he's got a good luck charm in his pocket.

have yet to see a single breath of the hydra drop for our guild and basicly every caster needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    i hate running ToES, because i know that for 7 months now that one boss has not given me anything. im losing hope
    What?!? Are you serious!!
    7 MONTHS?? Woah, I thought I had it bad o.O
    But serously, how is that possible? Do you use the Gold Coins for extra rolls??

Deleted
    Had the sha-touched gem for months in my inventory. Killed Shek'Zeer 47 (!) times (using a coin every time, all 3 per week) - but still didn't get my Kri'Tak.
    Now, I've the legendary meta sitting in my inventory for almost two months now. 522 (530) in nearly every slot EXCEPT the helmet, which is still t14 >.>
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-07-16 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    have yet to see a single breath of the hydra drop for our guild and basicly every caster needs it.
    You can have our endless supply lol. That shit just wont stop dropping...

Only 2 items i never managed to get, even to date:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50729
    Our paladin got 3 of them, enchanted one with spirit just to fuck with me lol
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=78002
    4 Chars, ~970 kills across lfr/normal/heroic. Never saw it drop once...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    What?!? Are you serious!!
    7 MONTHS?? Woah, I thought I had it bad o.O
    But serously, how is that possible? Do you use the Gold Coins for extra rolls??
    yah i use my coins.. its only Lei Shi that has been this way. ive been able to get something from other bosses.. doubles even. but Lei Shi.. she absolutely hates me. i have the worst luck in the game. im not even kidding. i know it seems hard to believe, and many people exaggerate, but i am not. this also happened to me during Firelands. i spent 4 months farming heroic Shannox for a helm that never dropped. DS came out and Tmog, and i quit running firelands forever!.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty much weapons every tier _ever_

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    yah i use my coins.. its only Lei Shi that has been this way. ive been able to get something from other bosses.. doubles even. but Lei Shi.. she absolutely hates me. i have the worst luck in the game. im not even kidding. i know it seems hard to believe, and many people exaggerate, but i am not. this also happened to me during Firelands. i spent 4 months farming heroic Shannox for a helm that never dropped. DS came out and Tmog, and i quit running firelands forever!.
    Wow..thats serously bad luck
    Now Im thinking Il never get my Shoulders now >.<

H TF Shellsplitter.

With LFR, you can always requeue over and over again just to use your bonus rolls. Time spender, yes..but still other chances to get it

Horridon's last grasp. Used a coin every week since ToT opened, lfr every week. Almost full heroic gear now with a 480 trinket. I feel ya.

Deleted
    In TBC my paladin spent the whole expansion with blue shoulders, nothing would ever drop.. ever.

359 wand that dropped from bwd trash. Even in mostly 372 gear I was still rocking a blue wand.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstorm View Post
    Horridon's last grasp. Used a coin every week since ToT opened, lfr every week. Almost full heroic gear now with a 480 trinket. I feel ya.
    Ouch...Have you already gotten one of the ShadowPan Assault 522 Trinkets?

Or the tanking trinket from Kara back in the day... I literally had to do the instance over and over and over
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

Deathbringers Will says hi.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Spine Trophy says hi!