Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Nope. Heroic Thunderforged weapon, BiS trinket and other pieces. Heroic 4 set for a while now. Most of my items dropped from Coins. Can't complain at all this tier. Still need 3 items for full BiS set, but since we are 13/13 heroic there is no rush.

i've been doing icc for 10 weeks now just for 2 pieces of transmog items. neither have dropped yet.

Deleted
    The piece of gear that I never manage to obtain is an offhand. Ever since Cataclysm, I end up wearing the crafting epic shield throughout all the different tiers of raid, because I rarely see a healer offhand drop. And when they do, I obviously lose the roll. It doesn't matter how many runes I use, I am doomed to continue using my crappy shield.

Many threads like this already I think..
    On topic: Still using 522 (530 Upgraded) Belt from Ji Kun despite being 13/13 HC for 2 months and having HC Ji Kun on farm since a couple of weeks of ToTs release =/
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Rings. I need moar rings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanumn View Post
    The piece of gear that I never manage to obtain is an offhand. Ever since Cataclysm, I end up wearing the crafting epic shield throughout all the different tiers of raid, because I rarely see a healer offhand drop. And when they do, I obviously lose the roll. It doesn't matter how many runes I use, I am doomed to continue using my crappy shield.
    This is my situation too. Two haste offhands available in ToT and neither have dropped... >.<

Unveiled Vision of Lei Shen is another. We have a rabid Warlock (my brother) and a slightly more rabid SPriest (me) both after it, yet all we see is either the tank trinket or the agi trinket or the int plate chest drop usually.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to get the Leather Int belt from Twins for 3+ months (April). Though if I was to be totally accurate, I was rocking the normal 489 Stone Guard belt from September '12 to April '13 ... got a pvp belt (496) and then wore that for about 2 months until I got a belt from a Heroic Scenario (518) and then upgraded it twice.

I give up on belts.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    have yet to see a single breath of the hydra drop for our guild and basicly every caster needs it.
    That is literally the only piece I need. It won't drop in my guild run. Stupid thing. lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    That is literally the only piece I need. It won't drop in my guild run. Stupid thing. lol.
    Same here, I was at almost every kill since the release of ToT and none dropped... but on the other hand I've got 3 offhands and 2 necks from coins... I guess I'll rock in SoO with the elegon trinket :/

10+ Year Old Account
    took me all of wotlk, all of cata and now halfway into MoP before i got armageddon for my transmog.. worth it tho

Deleted
    HC TF weapon, or the Agi boots from tortos .

Deleted
    apparently using gold coins increases your chance of getting something (with just gold coins) until you win an item (with gold coins). So if i'm correct, i'd suggest just using your gold coins on only lei shi as eventually you will win something via a gold coin from her and the cycle continues. Don't go wasting its cumulative effect on other bosses (if you want the shoulders THAT bad that is)

Never. Ending. Winter.

The first week in it dropped, and I let the other tank have it. Never saw it again on my tanking toon (it dropped when I was on my alts plenty of times) until Cata.

Weapons.

ALWAYS WEAPONS.

When most of the classes I play rely on their weapons DPS more than any other stat. It is frustrating as hell.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Deleted
    I've farmed High king Maulgar since late WOTLK with a friend nearly every week. Never have the hammer dropped. I have cried to gms so many times. RNG is a bitch.
    Nowadays I only log in after maintenance clear gruul and log and. Every.Damn.Week.

Deleted
    Off hands, forever and always bloody offhands. I never got one through the previous teir a d
    Up until last week, I was rocking the 478 crafted fan. I managed to get lei Shens offhand last week despite using coin rolls weekly on Megaera! So I, at last, have a 502 OH - but I doubt ill ever see the 522 one despite burning
    Coins there weekly too. Bloody thing *grumble grumble*

Cant rmemeber in the past, but right now, for my rogue alt, ive ran LFR iron qon about 20 times + coin roll, still cant get the shoulders.

Oh! also, its not a piece of gear, but i have yet to get Blingtron's card (dusty old robot) from Blingtron's package for the brawler's guild, been opening them since 5.3 hit and nothing, still sitting at 11/12 cards.
    Bleh

In MoP, I have not been able to get the Tortos shield to drop for me. Our Elemental Shaman got a Thunderforged one on the first kill from coin, and then the ONE day I am late to raid due to work, it drops for my other Paladin healer while on her Shaman alt. On an amusing flipside, Horridon has literally dropped the spirit/mastery neck every week except 2 since we started raiding.

Whole WoW career, my biggest frustration is Kings Defender. I ran Kara for 6 months back in BC with my guild. Ended up leaving, joined another guild...got it the first week with new guild. I got hacked at some point near beginning of WotLK, and never noticed that it was not restored to my Warrior(had swapped main to Paladin and hardly played Warrior anymore. I've run Kara on my Paladin and at least 2 other alts every week since Naxx10/25 was current content and never seen it drop. Same goes with Maidens mace; I've seen that thing drop once in my entire time on WoW.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

I could never get those mounts dropped from bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been after the helm token from the Twin Consorts forever now. Once I manage to get that, I'll have my 4-set and be peachy. 20 kills and counting.