Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    omg, i i get so frustrated. i want a set of LFR gear for my panda girls tmog stuff, i swear the game hates me because lei shit has never given me anything. ever. only gold bags. i hate running ToES, because i know that for 7 months now that one boss has not given me anything. im losing hope
    Try doing LFR and join normal pugs it should help. Good luck , btw.

What do 502 or 522 shoulders feel like...I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomial17 View Post
    What do 502 or 522 shoulders feel like...I wonder...
    shado pan assualt offers 700g shoulders ilevel 522, when you're exalted, worth a look.

Deleted
    I need a better weapon then my 463 one:/

You are complaining about end game raid gear?

Try farming old dungeons for a particular set for almost a year and never getting that one to complete the set (and said boss drops 2!)

Now Blizzard removed it for whatever reason

My priest shall forever be denied the Dungeon 0.5 priest chest piece, curse you General Drakkisath!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i feel yah, happend the same to my druid, took quite some week but finally got it !, do not loose hope !

and, for my loot story, i did oon since the very beginning on my main, ele shamy, the second week i got the gloves !, then gold gold gold and gold.. used a token every time (trying to get that damn ring! ) but yesterday, i got a piece of gear... the gloves again ! then i used a token.. again.. the damn freaking gloves, i got 3 of them atm.. he never drop anything else than these freaking gloves... i dont get it..

I got a tot weapon on both my characters before getting a sha touched one. Now my problem is that Lei shen doesn't want to drop the off hand or the trinket and the trinket is huge for warlock.

Healer off hands are also a pain to get, I ended up going into a pug MSV to get one off Feng, but between Feng and Iron Quon there are no healing off hands. That's 20 bosses! A healer in my guild got one from heroic scenarios, and those are completely random.

I need a new weapon as my current is a polearm and its doing my head in.

Cannot transmog it to anything useful that I like. The only one I want to transmog it to is the high warlords pig sticker which is a truly awesome weapon (really good for the might set) Can't do that as I need legionnaire and I only got to blood guard (1 rank below..... fuckers needed 3 more weeks of grinding to get it and i switched to pve)

I've never seen [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies], though it's a very nice dagger and would really like to have it. :-)

In ICC took me about 30+ attempts to get Neverending Winter. In T11 I never did get the Daybreaker Helm from Valiona and Theralion. In T12 I never got the helmet from Baleroc. In T13 I got a Gurthalak I think like a week or two before the 5.0 patch hit. More recently I was using the 450 iLevel weapon from Arena of Annihilation until a few weeks ago because despite running MSV, HOF, TOES and ToT in LFR and using coins on all the bosses that could drop a weapon, I never seemed to get a weapon upgrade. Then I finally got a 483 sword from HOF, and then an LFR Kil'rak just as I finished the first part of the legendary quest.