Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    /afk out

==================
    Afflic Lock - Resto Druid

Depends what I'm playing and what I'm playing against. If I'm playing a comp with high sustain then we'll tunnel a healer and force CDs unless it's a resto druid, then we start DPS and switch Druid hard when he's out. If I play a burst comp, we open hard on their squishiest DPS and CC the healer. For example, against LSD, CC druid, zerg shaman.

EDIT: Affli Lock & Resto Druid

Sit on the Lock for 28 minutes and take the draw.

===========================

Disc Priest/WW Monk
    Last edited by Sevaara; 2013-07-18 at 09:24 AM.

If my team is stupidly zerging a single dps that's being kept up by 2 or 3 healers, I'll attempt to play hero and interrupt them all to help them land A (read: ONE) kill before we all start getting graveyard camped...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by DenniZ View Post
    /afk out

==================
    Afflic Lock - Resto Druid
    I would probably sit on the affliction lock and swap to the resto druid when he is most vulnerable (without hots / trinket / other cheat death mechanics). Druid is likely to die first.
    ===
    Arcane Mage / Holy Priest

kill mage first

======

prot war / prot paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    CC pal and DPS war. That bubble makes me want to kill his partner and sit him in CC. Also as much lockdown on the war as possible, ie roots/disarms.

---------------------------

Ass rogue / Sub rogue
    Last edited by Apom; 2013-07-18 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    Ass rogue / Sub rogue
    Tank them till they leave

Double destro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Tank them till they leave

Double destro

Train one, try to cc the other

Double blood dk.

You and your partner are sub rogues

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Train one, try to cc the other

Double blood dk.

You and your partner are sub rogues
    Hide in the shadows until the end and then open on them as hard as possible right before the draw is called: with the new "most damage done" rule - you will win

(Remember to vanish or CC them so they can't damage you in turn)

Ele / Affliction / Rdruid
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Hide in the shadows until the end and then open on them as hard as possible right before the draw is called: with the new "most damage done" rule - you will win

(Remember to vanish or CC them so they can't damage you in turn)

Ele / Affliction / Rdruid
    pressure out on the Ele to keep him from free casting and keeping the afflic and rdruid cced out, pressure going into the ele the whole time until tree is popped keep the druid cced while going after the ele, if ele is still alive when tree is down switch to the druid for the kill.

Warrior/Enh 2's

Quote Originally Posted by ZaelRah View Post
    pressure out on the Ele to keep him from free casting and keeping the afflic and rdruid cced out, pressure going into the ele the whole time until tree is popped keep the druid cced while going after the ele, if ele is still alive when tree is down switch to the druid for the kill.

Warrior/Enh 2's
    PewPew on the Enh and drop him like a bad habit. All the while keeping this warr slowed / CC'd.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rdruid + Disc + HPali

Deleted
    CC the warrior while ganking the enh

Warrior Pally

global warrior gg

ret hunter priest