Deleted

Totemspot's Ele stat priority

With LMG

Haste until 4204 > Mastery = Haste between 4204 & 19771 > Haste over 19771 > Crit

The 4204 point (3741 for Goblins) is a 1 second GCD with the haste aura and one 30% haste buff. 19771 (19154 for Goblins) is where 2 second casts will hit 1 second with the haste aura & one 30% haste buff. Again given the stat requirements to hit the second haste target (around 35,000 haste & mastery rating) so I doubt that will be practical for this expansion either. Again, a simplified version:

Haste until 4204 > Mastery = Haste above 4204 > Crit

An easy way to work out how much Haste and Mastery you should have is to add them together, subtract 4204 for that initial target, then divide by two. This will be your Mastery target, while your Haste target is Mastery + 4204.

Mastery Target = ( H + M - 4204) / 2
    Haste Target = Mastery Target + 4204

Im thinking of trying it out. But currently i use a heavy haste build. Does this math work any different for me? Or still just 1+1-4204/2= ?

Deleted
    Just remember that you always have a 3000 rating mastery buff active so you have to reduce mastery by 3k, otherwise you should be able to follow the formula

I have a 531 equipped iLevel Elemental Shaman, Wusholays and Breath with LMG.

I reforge Mastery > Haste. I gem 320 Mastery in Yellow, 80 Int 160 Mastery in Red. --- My SimDPS on LightMovement is 190K DPS @ 25000 Iterations.
    I reforge Haste > Mastery. I gem 320 Haste in Yellow, 80 Int 160 Haste in Red. --- My SimDPS on LightMovement is 193K DPS @ 25000 Iterations.

Despite my scale factors for the heavy mastery build telling me Haste is my best stat, the heavy Mastery build only does ~3K DPS less than the pure Haste build in single target. However, the heavy Mastery build is godly for cleaving and the DPS from Chain Lightning spam is just wow. I'd ignore Totemspot for stat weights and go full out Mastery, you'll be doing less damage on single target fights but more on anything that allows you to cast Chain Lightning. The DPS difference (at least in my case) is so small, I'd take the added AOE bonus anyday.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tesia/advanced

I can confirm the same. With 4 piece i did ascendance more which brought my single Dps within 5% of haste build. But my aoe damage was almost double on large aoe packs and incredibly high on council, Tortos bats, horidon adds , etc

I'm finding sticking around 60% (13.2K) mastery and 15.2K haste to be the strongest so far of all the builds I have done. Keep in mind the higher haste you have the more benefit you will get out of RPPM trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    I have a 531 equipped iLevel Elemental Shaman, Wusholays and Breath with LMG.

I reforge Mastery > Haste. I gem 320 Mastery in Yellow, 80 Int 160 Mastery in Red. --- My SimDPS on LightMovement is 190K DPS @ 25000 Iterations.
    I reforge Haste > Mastery. I gem 320 Haste in Yellow, 80 Int 160 Haste in Red. --- My SimDPS on LightMovement is 193K DPS @ 25000 Iterations.

Despite my scale factors for the heavy mastery build telling me Haste is my best stat, the heavy Mastery build only does ~3K DPS less than the pure Haste build in single target. However, the heavy Mastery build is godly for cleaving and the DPS from Chain Lightning spam is just wow. I'd ignore Totemspot for stat weights and go full out Mastery, you'll be doing less damage on single target fights but more on anything that allows you to cast Chain Lightning. The DPS difference (at least in my case) is so small, I'd take the added AOE bonus anyday.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tesia/advanced

Gonna give your suggestion a try. 70% Mastery and 29% Haste now.

Deleted
    Running in 546 ilvl with Echo/PE and 16500 haste and 10k-ish mastery. and the results are awesome.

Rankings from yesterdays full clear is 1 top 5, and a couple of top 20