Thread: #TeamGnashblade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Kiel helped Southsun, fought for workers rights.
    Except she only succeed with other peoples help while she did nothing but steal credit.

Kiel tried to protect the captains council.
    and failed and only caught the culprit by oh us again, and she took credit

Where was Gnashblade?
    Kiel is a commander, it was her job to go to southsun and protect the council. Gnashblade job is to run the trade company. So obviously he was running the trade company while kiel stole other peoples glory which got her in the election in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Except she only succeed with other peoples help while she did nothing but steal credit.
    I got plenty of credit and a hearty thank you, I even got some gold and gear.

and failed and only caught the culprit by oh us again, and she took credit
    A smart girl to put her trust in such capable agents.

Kiel is a commander, it was her job to go to southsun and protect the council. Gnashblade job is to run the trade company. So obviously he was running the trade company while kiel stole other peoples glory which got her in the election in the first place.
    He was running the trade company... or he was financing sky pirates and fiery moles!

Obviously it's a vast conspiracy with Gnashblade at the helm.
    I have no proof, but that's just evidence of how deep the conspiracy goes.

I got plenty of credit and a hearty thank you, I even got some gold and gear.
    Compensation to keep your mouth shut more like it.

A smart girl to put her trust in such capable agents.
    Actually she did not hire us at all, it was logan and we tagged along for the ride, if anything the mercenary should be getting credit.

I have no proof
    but that's just evidence of how deep the conspiracy goes.
    It's evidence that you don't have proof? Really? Then kiel is planning to blow up lions arch

that's evidence enough.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Compensation to keep your mouth shut more like it.
    I'm a mercenary, silence is part of the contract.

Actually she did not hire us at all, it was logan and we tagged along for the ride, if anything the mercenary should be getting credit.
    She was with us when the attack happened, as opposed to the evil mastermind Gnashblade The Evil.

It's evidence that you don't have proof? Really? Then kiel is planning to blow up lions arch

that's evidence enough.
    Well now you're just making stuff up. She'd be out of work if LA just blew up.

Gnashblade would still be rich and have his secret army of fiery moles and sky pirates.