Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The powers of the evil factions

From strongest to weakest with 1 being the strongest.
    1. Burning Legion(strongest)
    2. The Undead Scourge
    3. The personal army of Garrosh
    4. The Trolls
    5. Illidan's forces
    6. Old Gods and its forces(weakest)

There you have it.
    Last edited by Sotha Sil; 2013-07-16 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    So legion is the weakest and the trolls are 3rd strongest. Legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Day Dreamer View Post
    So legion is the weakest and the trolls are 3rd strongest. Legit.
    Might wanna get your eyes checked and reread it again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotha Sil View Post
    Might wanna get your eyes checked and reread it again.
    My bad. Let me reiterate.

So Old Gods are the weakest, the personal army of Garrosh is 3rd strongest (amazing!) and the Scourge is 2nd most powerful. Legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Burning Legion
    2. Titans (if evil, which is inevitable IMO)
    3. Old Gods & Friends
    4. Scourge at its full potential (and a Lich King that isn't stupid)
    5. Azshara's naga empire
    6. Illidan's forces
    7. The full Zandalari/Amani/Gurubashi alliance
    8. Garrosh's goons (carried by his old god powers, but I won't lump him in with them)

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you think the Old Gods are the weakest force?

The trolls are stronger than the Old Gods? Hot damn. Where are they hiding out? The really strong ones, that is. They must be in some sort of dimensional rift, getting the power of a thousand suns funneled into them, bulging with what may very well be muscles. Illidan's forces are up there too. That's just incredible, that a leaderless, broken, scattered army of demon rejects and experiments could be that horrifically powerful. It's amazing we were able to fight them at all, considering A'dal would have just exploded into a million tiny pieces if they had willed it so. They must have been taking a nap when we killed Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotha Sil View Post
    From strongest to weakest with 1 being the strongest.
    2. The Undead Scourge
    3. The personal army of Garrosh
    4. The Trolls
    5. Illidan's forces
    6. Old Gods and its forces(weakest)

There you have it.
    And what are we supposed to discuss?
    I'll try to be on topic but I'm not too entirely sure the point of this thread:

You have to remember that the Old Gods are just manifestations of chaos. Blizzard uses them to follow the theme, Chaos cannot be destroyed, found in lots of stories and fictional universes (like Batman vs Joker!). Although we've defeated some Old Gods in raids, there's still a LOT we don't know about them, and the fact that they don't really G.A.F. to anything makes them seem like they're stronger/greater than what they appear. They're mischievous, cunning, manipulative, powerful, and practically unkillable (due to the fact that when you do "kill" them they spawn other horrific, unkillable creatures). Oh yeah, here's my ranking:

1. Azeroth (Azathoth! Spawning point for Old Gods)
    2. Titans
    3. Burning Legion
    4. Old Gods
    5. Scourge
    6. Garrosh's Horde
    7. Trolls
    Last edited by JasonWuzHear; 2013-07-16 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    The trolls are stronger than the Old Gods? Hot damn. Where are they hiding out? The really strong ones, that is. They must be in some sort of dimensional rift, getting the power of a thousand suns funneled into them, bulging with what may very well be muscles. Illidan's forces are up there too. That's just incredible, that a leaderless, broken, scattered army of demon rejects and experiments could be that horrifically powerful. It's amazing we were able to fight them at all, considering A'dal would have just exploded into a million tiny pieces if they had willed it so. They must have been taking a nap when we killed Illidan.
    There are many tribes of trolls that warcraft hasn't covered yet we haven't even scratched the surface on the stronger ones. There are islands in the South Seas that are full of Trolls. There still is a King that we haven't met yet who is supposed to be the definition of a badass. The only reason he is King of the Trolls is because every single troll respects and fears the shit out of him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    There are many tribes of trolls that warcraft hasn't covered yet we haven't even scratched the surface on the stronger ones. There are islands in the South Seas that are full of Trolls. There still is a King that we haven't met yet who is supposed to be the definition of a badass. The only reason he is King of the Trolls is because every single troll respects and fears the shit out of him.
    Not to mention the forum trolls, the most powerful of the race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphan View Post
    Doubtful that he he actually thinks that. He made a similar thread yesterday stating how weak the old gods are and all he did was flame people who didn't agree with him. Seems more like bait.

I guess this is Round 2.

On topic:

1. Burning Legion
    2. Old Gods
    3. Undead Scourge
    4. Illidan's forces
    5. Trolls
    6. Garrosh's forces
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-07-16 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    All of them are no match to horde and alliance united by powers of friendship and common sense !!! Team work hooray !!!

OT: From weak to weakest.
    Lolegion
    Lol Gods
    Scourge
    Twillight hammer
    Garry's hoard
    and thousand years behind everything else - trolls, as they suck to everyone even murlocks (glory for da darkspears mon !!!)

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    umm Lol

Old Gods
    Legion
    Scourge
    Illidari
    Trolls
    Garrosh
    Switch the top one with the last one, that way it actually makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charmanderp View Post
    Well said.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even have to think, its common sense hur durp.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Know your lore before you try being smart please =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god is this guy again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't we just ban him already? Getting tired of this.

Deleted
    I'd have to agree with him actually.

Name ONE moment the old gods did anything other than fail at the hands of another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Oh god is this guy again.
    I've taken a look at his started thread, he's the same person who made the topic about Arthas vs everyone. And i can now understand what you mean.

OT: how in the world Garrosh's soldiers are stronger than old gods? Not to mention trolls. They get blown away every time they try to look cool.

Someone above me mentioned that also old gods never succeeded. Good point, but:
    "I am merely one of... infinite multitudes."
    "We span the universe, as countless as the stars!"
    "The chaos I have sown here is but a taste...."
    We don't know the full might of the army. Be it the weakest army ever, it's made of an infinite amount of soldiers. It'd be quite tiresome to fight them all.

Trolls are always like, da voodoo here, da voodoo there... in fact, when i first heard we were going to battle the Zandalari, i thought... why, why would you side against those who killed Hakkar, the blood god? Are you mad?!
    Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2013-07-16 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post

Name ONE moment the old gods did anything other than fail at the hands of another.
    Maybe completely rape the shit out of Azeroth and the entire universe for thousands of years before the Titan's intervened?

Congratulations on your huge generalisation, I'm sure that's getting you really far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post

Corrupting an entire planet with the curse of flesh is a pretty big accomplishment. So is orchestrating the recent rupturing of Azeroth that resulted in stripping the Aspects of their powers, totally crippling the dragonflights.

It's not really fair to focus on the failures at the hands of the players; that whole list of bad guys has failed whenever they had their time as antagonist.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-07-16 at 10:33 PM.

2. Old Gods and its forces
    3. The Undead Scourge
    4. The Trolls
    5. Illidan's forces
    6. The personal army of Garrosh (weakest)