Thread: SWTOR Summer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I haven't seen anything on it, but I admit that's a bummer. I think it is a good draw to get people playing.
    Don't think there will be one any time soon i think, otherwise it would be in that announcement. I think Double XP is great when you wanna level alts, allows you to bypass most the boring Bonus quests and hassle that heroics are sometime, and just do the meat of the Missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I haven't seen anything on it, but I admit that's a bummer. I think it is a good draw to get people playing.
    shame ive been wanting to level an operative/guardian but other than being stuck on a name i cant get past level 5 without losing interest and doing something else..

Well at the moment there is the gree event, when that ends there will be the 2 new fp and the other new event so the incentive to play is there. At least on the server I play there are a lot of people online. My guess is that we won't see another double xp weekend until september or even november-december.

Double XP would likely be in the leadup to 2.4, since that adds new Operations. 2.2 added NiM to the 55 Ops, so it made sense to have double XP weekends.

The Gree event is nice to get your 50s to 55 in a little chunk per day.

Btw, I just noticed.

2.4 is part of the "SWTOR Summer", but it's slated to launch in October...BioWare are shifting when the seasons begin and end...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Btw, I just noticed.

2.4 is part of the "SWTOR Summer", but it's slated to launch in October...BioWare are shifting when the seasons begin and end...
    Heh...pretty typical, but hey...*shrug*. Why you no crush things anymore?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Btw, I just noticed.

While I agree with the sentiment the alternative would have been mum's the word on anything about 2.4. I think we can both agree that any information in this case is better than none.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment the alternative would have been mum's the word on anything about 2.4. I think we can both agree that any information in this case is better than none.
    Indeed, 2.4 is looking to be a large patch. That doesn't mean that I can't poke fun at BioWare for including it in their "Summer" updates despite the fact that the earliest it may launch is really in the Fall (or Spring for people in the Southern hemisphere).

I dunno about you, but it'll still be hot as balls here in Phoenix in October. May as well still be summer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    I dunno about you, but it'll still be hot as balls here in Phoenix in October. May as well still be summer
    Same thing over where i live. 2.4 now just needs something other than 4v4 arenas to please the PVP crowd , since from what i gather on the forums, they were promised 2.4 would be THE pvp patch. Whatever that meant..