Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Hope it's not Store mount because its look amazing. Well I also liked that bat mount, just to the moment when its came out in store. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harant View Post
    Hope it's not Store mount because its look amazing. Well I also liked that bat mount, just to the moment when its came out in store. :x
    I know, once it came out in the store it became ugly, even though it didn't change in any way. In fact, I think it still does look cool.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sorry Griev - But I've been wanting a crow mount since I started playing. Also druids have enough fun doo-dads - They don't need more until other classes catch up.
    Don't care if it's Blizzstore or not as long as I can get it.

Come to me, precioussss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's hoping for store or annual pass.

Also this could be RaF if the player turns into the Storm Crow and is mountable by others in the group.
    Last edited by ACES; 2013-07-22 at 04:03 PM.

Still wondering what mount will Garrosh HC drop? Fey dragon? This one? Both very unlikely... Maybe some big purple Y'shaarj ooze that we can ride on...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Still wondering what mount will Garrosh HC drop? Fey dragon? This one? Both very unlikely... Maybe some big purple Y'shaarj ooze that we can ride on...
    Probably not even in the PTR files yet.
    For all we know it could be connected to the new warchief.

(inc raptors?)

Deleted
    All mounts scale with riding speed. ALMOST all flying mounts change depending on location. ( Except Drakes, cloud serpernts and protodrakes)

i really hope this would be a solve for archaeology. the cataclysm had some cool items, pets and mount and none of that came out for pandaria which i was disappointing. there were talk that there would be a new mount for fishing and new mount for archaeology and none so far has been released for both of them.

I wouldnt mind it being a RaF mount

well at least in the ptr now shows that http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/148417-k...ut#17205-17227 drop from garrosh so the stormcrow is not going to be from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Kor'kron Juggernaut drops from garrosh on wowdb ptr info.

i'll never understand people that can't enjoy something they like if other people have it too. it's petty, pathetic, immature, and just stupid. seriously... get the fuck over it. if i like a mount, i'll damn well ride it. i don't give a damn how many other people i see riding, i'm riding it and that's all i care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i'll never understand people that can't enjoy something they like if other people have it too. it's petty, pathetic, immature, and just stupid. seriously... get the fuck over it. if i like a mount, i'll damn well ride it. i don't give a damn how many other people i see riding, i'm riding it and that's all i care about.

You give me hope, young one.

I concur with what you say. Maybe not fully the tone, but I'm getting sick of all the "OMG WHAT A COOL MOUNT" going on, and then saying "lol I hated that mount all along so ugly" when it turns out it's not another rare chance mount for only the elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You give me hope, young one.

I concur with what you say. Maybe not fully the tone, but I'm getting sick of all the "OMG WHAT A COOL MOUNT" going on, and then saying "lol I hated that mount all along so ugly" when it turns out it's not another rare chance mount for only the elite.
    I can understand the Blizzstore thing since well - I still have no idea why that was on the store instead of a reward from say BF:B - And we don't get too many cool looking mounts right now that aren't being thrown on promotions.
    (Or are indeed for a really absurdly low percentage of the population. I'm looking at you - armored cloud serpents.)

10+ Year Old Account
    this mount is going to come from the timeless isle it was added in the same build with nothing else but timeless isle stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Iciya View Post
    All mounts scale with riding speed. ALMOST all flying mounts change depending on location. ( Except Drakes, cloud serpernts and protodrakes)
    Just nitpicking but the Fel Drake is the only Drake mount that acts as a land mount in no-fly zones. Tarecgosa staff transform can also be used in no-fly areas but not exactly a real drake mount.

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    this mount is going to come from the timeless isle it was added in the same build with nothing else but timeless isle stuff
    Um, why? Storm Crows have nothing to do with Pandaria. I could see the Fey Dragon being added to the Timeless Isle since there is evidence of Sprite Darters on Pandaria.