Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Of course they can't but in case you do want that kind of stuff you will soon be able to access it through your friendly, regional Blizzard store.
    Dont complain about something which didnt happen yet.

Massive facepalm, as usual, at the whingers and crying peeps. Never happy with anything, and want changes made to great features for reasons they can't even explain properly themselves...LFR and LFD restricted to the virtual realms? Yeah thanks...any other dumb ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, poor Monks. That's the worst tier I have ever seen.

Wow! DK's can do stuff, OP stuff, like still? Call me when there is a no DK raid or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    And so the horribly designed tier sets continue to roll off production.
    You'll be able to BUY decent ones from store soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    Dont complain about something which didnt happen yet.
    Not only it's alread happening (and they've tried before with RealID services), but we need to complain BEFORE it happens.

I sure hope they take cumulative faction balance into account when creating VRs.

I'm also curious about the adjustments they will be making to fire mages. I tend to shy away from specs that rely on super important cooldowns for their dps (fire mage, ret pally).

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    "Are there rewards beyond achievements and bragging rights for getting either gold rank or going so long in endless mode?
    There will be titles too."

So that would be a no. I'll pass.
    Me being a big fan of Treyarch's Call of Duty titles and their Zombies mode, which is essentially the same thing, I think personally this World of Warcraft -Endless Mode would be a good thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    anybody know if the 25 dk's vs Mogu'shan Vaults was recorded would love to see this

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    anybody know if the 25 dk's vs Mogu'shan Vaults was recorded would love to see this
    It's right in the news post...

Quote Originally Posted by Spammeister View Post
    Wow! DK's can do stuff, OP stuff, like still? Call me when there is a no DK raid or something.
    There has been an all-warlock HoF25 and ToES25 clear now:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=25+warlocks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-Fear-Heroic

Funny how DKs who have always been doing this kind of stuff get recognition but the warlocks did not.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-07-17 at 02:37 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    There has been an all-warlock HoF25 and ToES25 clear now:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=25+warlocks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-Fear-Heroic

Funny how DKs who have always been doing this kind of stuff get recognition but the warlocks did not.
    You won't get recognition if no one tells me about it. I can't read every topic in every forum, as I am only one person.

I did contact the author of the HoF topic a long time ago about a video and he had none for me to use.
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-07-17 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrisen View Post
    Im sorry but I find you quote about my stream quite offensive, my computer is hardly the problem running with an I5, Nvidia 660TI GPX card using a 120MB-10UL for my internet connection.

I took the time and effort to stream this for them so can you not appricate that this was the best I was able to produce then please reframe from commenting on it unless it is constructive. The run was very enjoyable and we all had alot of fun and tbh thats all what should count.

back to the topic. I may have to gear my monk alt abit more, Im really liking the design of this tier set, it's one of the only ones I do like so far.
    Just ignore the trolls. There were times that the video was a bit choppy but that just seems to be a streaming problem not a computer issue. Maybe the video rendered wrong? Not sure but it was really cool to see all those armies being summoned at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the monk set but for some reason it makes me think of Priests rather than Monks.

(US realms)(incase I win a hat)(I won't win a hat)
    Last edited by Bearfist; 2013-07-17 at 03:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess im one of the few people who likes the monk set...

Deleted
    The monk set is weird, it looks partially monk-like, but the gloves and the shoulders are just too big for my taste...

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Heh looks fun.
    But damn that RoF mechanic for Destro has got to be the worst set up in the game, well druid mushrooms is up there as well I suppose.

Anyone know if the EU Helmets item codes are redeemable in the US

Why no video and front page for the 25 Warlocks who did either HoF or ToES?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Seriously? All the T16 has looked the same and boring as hell. What the eff Blizzard.

OMG us realm